F O U R

"Is it.."

My voice trails as my eyes are glued at the building in front of me.

'PHANTASM' the sign board only is giving me chills.

"Are you surprised?"

My eyes shift at the boy beside me who was staring at me.He had an amused expression,like he was enjoying my shockness.

"Who won't?I can't believe PHASE was the one who appointed me.I guess running all the way here has been worth enough."

"Are you that eager to enter PHASE?"

"Well,seeing you guys working there encouraged me much."

Zero's expression changes drastically to a frown.He stares at me for sometime and sighs.

"It isn't easy as you think."

Before I could ask further he pushes the door to enter.I shrug off his comment and enter with him.

It was exactly as I thought.A big,luxurious building and a youthful feeling entered into me as I look around my surroundings.There were several doors,leading to rooms.There weren't many people around but the one who are,their appearance were quite charismatic and different from the normal people.

As Zero takes me towards the elevator,a guy pops out right in front of us.

Shit!He scared me!Why do they all pop out from nowhere?

"Hey Zero,who's this?"

I look at Zero who was strangely quiet.Isn't he surprised?

My eyes travel to the guy in front of us.He wasn't so much tall but still taller than me,his soft brown bangs messily hanging on his forhead,his clothes all black and he had small hazel eyes.But his eyes were just like Zero,so intense that I could last forever.

"Oh,this is the new recruiting member."

He shows me his eye smile and extends my his left hand for a handshake.

"I'm T.Nice to meet you."

I smile back and gladly accept his handshake.

"I am---"

"Oh no no no,I'll hear it when you have a new one."

I look at T in confusion but he just smiles at me.I glance at Zero and he had a sour expression on his face.

T soon bades us goodbye and walks to the exit.I gulp as I feel someone staring at me.

"What?"

"You can't go around telling your name to someone here,atleast in PHASE."

"So I would be nameless then?"

"Of course not!You'll be given one and you only can use it when you are work.Your real name is must to be hidden."

"O...Kay"

Zero kind of lectures me and I just nod,feeling a little awkward as I felt like a student scolded by a teacher.

"Let's go.It's already late.The guys must be already there."

Letting a quick sigh, we both head towards the elevator.He presses the third floor and the door closes.

Well,this is awkward