T W E N T Y - S I X

"Isn't it already been two times?" Nine asks with a hint of disappointment in his voice. I sigh as I close the door of the medical centre, my thoughts running back to Yugyeom.

"I'm sorry for the nth time Seven but I can't find your species this time too. But I would appreciate if you give me more time. " Yugyeom told.

"Am I too rare or I don't even belong here?" I ask to no particular one. Nine senses my gloomy smile but he was kind enough to give me a tight smile to lighten up the mood.

"Don't worry dear. Everything would be fine if you just focus on yourself a bit."

He senses my confusion in his words. Stepping out forward and holding my shoulder,he gives me his famous dimpled smile.

"Seven,I know you care for others but you just need to think of yourself first."

"What're you trying to say?"his words just managed to confuse me more.

"Don't always look for others during missions.At first try to think what you can do and what you want to.I hope you'll find it yourself."

Without giving me a second to ask,he walks away from me.

This is getting tiring

Giving my thoughts at rest, I head towards the lounge.The sofas were occupied by operatives,a few only left and the bar seemed to be empty but that isn't my place to go cause I don't drink.

Targeting the balcony with a sigh,I walk there ignoring some glances from others. I was still new and some people seemed to just make me pissed off by staring at me. They aren't operatives but the people who seems to work here.

Grabbing the railings,a strong air flies on my face making my insides calm.A smile finds its way in my lips as I enjoy the nature of Olympus one more time. The tall buildings which towered people seemed too small from here and the clouds were mix of white and blue. The air felt cool and for just one second I felt like I was in heaven.

But no this isn't a heaven

Thoughts from my kidnapping again made me rethink my decisions of coming here.

This place looks like heaven but it isn't

Specially not when bad things go behind the city

"Hi."

My eyes turn around at the voice and I give a small smile to the male. Five smiles a bit as he grabs the railings just like me and heaves a breath, imitating me. His blonde hair seemed silky and I had the urge to run my fingers over it.

"So how are you doing? Are you feeling fine now?" He asks,concern laced in his face.I pinch my skin lightly and smile at him." Yeah I am fine now."

"Did you know Mr.Ms was like this?"hesitantly he asks. He seemed to be in trouble in bringing the topic up,probably worried it maybe disturbing to me while it wasn't.

"No but Zero did give me hints to stay away from him."

"Zero?he knew this?" I gulp as I feel guilty towards Zero for releasing info. I smile nervously and fidget with my fingers.

"He just couldn't tell anything cause Mr.Ms was a renowned scientist here. Plus he's still new here" I defend so Zero wouldn't get scolded.

"Ah don't worry. I won't scold him cause even if he told us,we wouldn't believe him and would rather make a scene out of it."

I was glad I didn't cause any trouble to Jungkook. The kid already had problems with himself and I didn't want to add more.

The air felt colder than usual and my heart clenched. Cold airs always made my heart filled with an unusual feeling which made me scared. Cause my living place was full of cold air along with its people