T H R E E

The two guys fall on the floor and the other guy runs away for his life,dissapearing within a second.
Four doesn't even bother to run after them.He just makes a 'tsk' sound.

Before I can even release a breath of relieve,suddenly one more guy appears before me and Nine.

"Zero,go."

Zero nods at Nine and starts to run towards the guy to attack.But unfortunately he trips on some small rocks lying scattered on the floor.

The guy takes this as a chance and starts to attack on us again.Before I can even blink,I see the guy falling on the ground right in front of us.Nine was already aware than I and he must have done this.

I look at Nine in shock and he just offers me a genuine smile.

Zero slowly approaches the lying guy and pokes him to make sure he's unconscious or maybe even dead.He then awkwardly looks at his teammates.

Four approaches him with an unreadable expression and the latter lowers his head.

"Zero,you tripped.Tripped.".

"Four,go easy.Its his first time."

"Nine,he had thirteen years of training. Besides what he has to do is just protecting his leader.He can't even do that."

I find myself pitying over Zero at Four's harsh words.I must say something.

I clear my throat to speak.

"Everyone makes mistakes no matter how experienced he is.Its worth that he at least tried his best."

Zero and Nine looks at me,their eyes wide while Four gives me a cold stare.

"Hmp,you DONT even know who we are.So you better stay away from this.Besides we are not playing here.One mistake could end any life."

"Then why don't you finally tell me who you guys really are?"

Four casts a mere glance at Nine and the latter nods.Nine turns his head to me with a smile on his face.

"For you,I can tell you this much only.You can keep this a secret please?"

I nod immediately.

"We work in PHANTASM,a special team to be PHASE exact.The works we do are critical to the nation....Sorry,we can't tell you more."

"Its okay.I understand."

"You saw us working in your own eyes.And we can't also tell about our real names.Sorry."

I shake my head instead with a smile."No need to apologise."

"We can't give you a ride back.Sorry."

"Its okay.I will tell one of my clan to pick me up."

"It was nice meeting with you.Thank you so much.You were really helpful today."

Nine then flashes me a small smile.I smile back too.Well,are we going to meet again?

"Yeah,it was nice to meet you.I hope we'll meet soon."

I say and extend my hand to share a handshake to the tall guy.He gladly takes it and nods.

I take my gaze slowly to the mysterious man,Four.He looks at me too with his blank look and we stare at each other for sometime.

I extend my hand to him too.

"You were cool but scary."

He looks at my hand and flashes me a slight smile.