T W E N T Y - S E V E N

A.N:Just a remainder that the traitor agent mentioned earlier on a mission isn't T. It's just a random operative and T ofcourse has his own role too. It will be mentioned in the next chapters :)

I glance at the pale coloured male nervously. Sometimes he makes me so afraid of his intimidating eyes but sometimes he just makes me feel squishing his cheeks and hugging him tighter.

"Actually it's about Zero. I saw some operatives bullying him and I wanted to protect but he pushed me away."

Four nods,taking in the informations. Rolling his tongue inside his cheeks,he does a strange expression which I couldn't point out.

"Is it Sunny & Sydney?" My eyes widen at his perfect assumption and I nod immediately with my eyes wide. "H-how did you know?"

"They often look after the younger operatives so it's not a surprise the younger ones don't like them. But maybe what you're thinking isn't what it looks like. Maybe they are just trying to put Zero at his right discipline. "

Four does have a point. Maybe they were just going to discipline Zero. But why does my heart feeling it's the complete opposite?

That they're putting Zero into danger?

I realize it's worthless to say these type of sensitive things without proof. So I decide not to inquire farther towards Four even tho I couldn't agree with him. Zero was right. People of higher class does have a influence in here and it's impossible to knock them off without any evidence.

I'll need to figure it myself

"Thank you Four. I'll remember this favour."

He slightly presses his lips together,like he was trying hard not to smile but also to smile. I genuinely give him a small smile and stare at the white walls with solar linings,something was off definitely.

"So you were actually worried about Zero?" He asked,his voice kind of low and husky. I look at him surprised and he was adjusting his black leather hand masks and a cool snapback,ready to go somewhere.

"Yeah k-kind of" I answer unsurely. He was silent again,a thick atmosphere running around the room without any reason. Clearing his throat after realizing the atmosphere,he turns towards me.

"You should go. I've a mission to do" he says,his eyes gone to blank again. I frown in return. It felt like he was feeling something off. But why do I feel like it's because of me somehow? Or maybe I'm just exaggerating.

"S-sure" we both exit the secret hideout of Four. Locking his door,he glances around awkwardly. I realize his tension and immediately turn myself to leave.

"I'll see you then Four" I hurriedly say before walking away.

He hums and I turn around to take steps forward.

"If it was me, would you react the same?"

And my head immediately turned towards him again only to see his back walking away. It was surely Four's low voice and the words were still ringing in my ears clearly. My eyes widen and I press my hands over my hammering chest.

Did I heard it wrong?

Standing for a few minutes and watching his figure disappear, I finally move my feet towards the closed corridors. For some reason strange thoughts were equipping my mind.