T H I R T Y - F O U R

"There's something wrong with Four. He's too quiet these days" Six speaks to Nine for the nth time but the later seems not to give any attention as he keeps doing his work. I quietly listen to the two male's conversation while sitting at the corner,my hands warm thanks to the coffee mug.

"He's always quiet and moody Six.Stop overreacting" the leader shifts to the left after giving his final statement and gives a tired look to Six. Six sulks in return but soon shifts his head towards my direction,scaring me out at once.

He is coming for me now right?

As if Six heard my thoughts,he smirks and I almost choke because yes,he could hear my thoughts thanks to his annoying yet helpful reading ability. Soon he marches towards me,the same smirk playing in his handsome face.

"Did something happened with you and Four?" He asks and my throat dried out immediately. I glance forth and back at everywhere except his stare and awkwardly cough,already making it more suspicious as it already was.

"N-No?"

"Why do you sound tensed? You know something right?" He leans forward and his fresh breath hits my face,making me more nervous.

Don't think anything don't!

"Now I'm sure you know something."

"No I-I don't!" I immediately refuse,my eyes bigger as he continues to doubt me. He presses his lips together and tries to speak again but I stop him.

"Why would you even think I will know in the first place? It's not like I have a good relation with him" I state out the facts with a glint of curiosity. The male lets out a mysterious chuckle and shakes his head with a hint of amusement.

"Are you dumb or trying to act dumb?" He questions directly staring at my eyes and I feel a bit offended at his expression. I awkwardly look away,trying to catch up the meaning of his question.

It isn't about that rumor of Four liking me right?

"You still didn't answer my question" Six speaks as soon as my eyes contact with his and for a minute I calmed myself down,trying to keep away all of my personal thoughts.

"A-Are you referring to a rumor I heard recently?" I stutter in the process and Six immediately pulls out the chair beside me and takes his seat at once.

"What type of rumor?" He asks,staring with much intensity as if he was trying to read out my soul by it. Yes,partly he IS doing that. His feet that was calm was now tapping continuously in the floor,creating a strange yet rhythmic echo.

"I-I don't want to talk I mean,this i-is weird! You know what I'm saying. At least guess",I plead out as my heart feels strange thinking about it again. He breaks the eye contact and hums in response. Looking up from the floor after much thought,he speaks up again.

"Since when did you know and why didn't you tell anything to Four?"

"You mean possibility of h-him liking m-me right?" I ask to make sure we were walking through the same path and he nods,his lips now completely pressed on each other.

"Well what can I do. I mean I'm not yet sure it's true plus I don't think my heart feels the same" I pop out the bomb and he looks shocked,his eyes largen and his pressed lips parted slightly.

"Y-You don't feel the same? Why? Are you still afraid of his aura Seven?I swear he's a good guy" Six speaks quite softly this time,his face showed how much he cared about Four. In response,I shake my head and look at my hands resting on my lap,nervous to speak out the true that I was trying to find out all this time.