T E N

That's right! Bombard me with votes and comments. I love them!

Long chapter ahead 😘

I look at Nine,my eyes pleading help. But he just gives me a blank face. I turn my head, meeting the middle aged man's sly gaze.

You can do it Seven

" Call me Stephie." That's so random

"Such a  beautiful name for a  beautiful lady. Okay what do you wanna know?"

My eyes turn into tiny slits as I forcibly try to smile, not letting him yet to sense anything.Letting a quick smile, I try my voice to sound as sweet as possible.

"Sir, the interview will be taken by him. I'll just write."

The man's gaze turns to Nine and there goes Nine smiling like nothing happened or going to happen.

"Shall we start our interview then Sir?"

He motions Nine to start.I immediately straighten my pen so the camera would be facing him.

"What's your full name and is your being CEO by heredity?"

"My name is Lee Dong Yoon and yes I am the first elder son of my father."

"KC BLUE seems to be a very fluent company of Olympia. But recently too many models are going suicidal. Can you please tell us the reason behind it?"

"Actually they are recently being sexualy harassed and I don't really know who's the culprit. We are predicting that some of the saesang fan boys may be the reason."

Bullshit.Then why are there unholy things in your room?

"Are there any evidence?"

"Currently no. But we are trying to find some.Oops."

He glances at his digital silver colour shiny watch and stands up from his seat.

"I've a meeting to attend. So I need to go now. I am sorry the interview was short."

We two also stand up from our seats and smile at him, a fake one.

The door of his office suddenly opens, revealing his assistant Choi. He gestures something to his boss and Mr.Lee seems to understand it.

"Thank you Mr.Lee for your time. We shall take our leave now."

We two first leave the spacious office room in hurry. Exiting the
Company building, we meet our other two members in front of the garden.

"Looks like there's something going on inside the company."

Four and Zero nods at Nine's thought.

"Based on the behavior he acted on Seven,I wouldn't be surprised if he sexually harasses the models."

"You are right Four.Maybe that's why the poor models went suicidal."

My eyes suddenly fall on Nine's black shirt.There was a strange sunglass hanging on shirt pocket which caught my attention. The more I look at it, the more it seems somehow different.

It is simple black and shiny, nothing weird to be seemed. But my brain somehow sent signals that something was wrong.I hesitantly look at the  male.