S I X

"Mr.Damon,we should take our leave today."

Mr.Damon tilts his head and looks at ne.He smiles and stands up from his seat.

"Sure.Did you see your group's name?"

"Yes.I am in PHANTASM."

"And do you know your codename?"

"I still don't know."

"It was on the board too."

With shockness,I try to remember what was written on the board.

Seven?

"Seven?"

He smiles again and nod.I nod my head several times out of realization with my lips forming an 'o'.

"Zero's a good boy.You two will surely form a good teamwork."

"But what is my work?I mean what will I do?"

"Your team will decide it.Do you know why we chose you?"

I shake my head.His gaze turns from normal to affectionate.

"It's because you know how to control people with your words,kindness and smiles.You are a good observant too.You can easily light the darkness which is evolving in this city."

"Darkness?What would be darkness in this modern and most popular city of Olympus?"

His stare turns blank and he leaves a big sigh,making me curious.As he parts his lips to speak,Zero interrupts our conversation.

"We should be go---Hello,Mr. Damon."

Mr.Damon immediately offers a fatherly smile to him.The latter shyly smiles and signals me something with his eyes.I throw him a confused look as Mr.Damon clears his throat,turning both of our attention to him.

"It's already late.So Zero and Seven,you should be going now."

"Of course,I hope to see you again.Let's go Seven."

My face cringes as I hear myself being called as Seven.Its kinda weird but I don't have anything to do.Because starting from today,I need to recycle my identity as Seven.

"Let's go then.."

I follow Zero to the exit door with a heavy heart.My mind was feeling disappointed as Mr.Damon avoids my previous question.

Seriously?What could be darkness in this sparkling city?

"Seven"

With a mixture of shockness and curiosity,I turn my body around as I hear Damon's voice calling my name.He had the familiar fatherly smile again on his face,making me feel like a little child.

"For your question...you'll find the answer yourself eventually.Till then good luck son."

He smiles and I smile back.I bow to him for the last time and exit the tall classic building.

Feeling outside,I notice different color lights falling on the streets and making the city look bright and colorful.I tilt my head to look at the lamp posts passing various colors of rainbows.

Its so beautiful.

"Seven,what are you standing at?We need to go."

Zero's anxious voice enters my ear and I turn my head to find him sitting inside the rover,staring at me.I hurriedly walk towards the rover and hop on the rover.