S E V E N

I wake up from my deep sleep and get welcomed by the pitch black darkness.Slowly my eyes start to adjust and I find myself on my own bed of my new bedroom.

I fell asleep

Getting up,I stretch my arms as I feel energy in myself again.My eyes fly to the white thing beside my bedside table and focus on it.
I turn on the lights as I realize it was a paper and had writings on it.

'Eat it when you are awake.It may not be the best but at least its eatable? - Nine '

I smile as I read the note.He is surely caring.

The food was simple,a bowl of rice,omlete and a glass of water. I didn't mind though.

I get fresh and start to savour it,not minding the taste as Nine said.

To clean up,I step out from my room.Everything was dark and I sensed snoring coming from the rooms in front of me.

They must be sleeping. I should make it silently

Tiptoeing towards the kitchen,I stare in awe as the room looked heavenly.

The only light was from the window and still the kitchen looked fine.The white ceiling and the design on it was glowing in the dark.The floor was shinning and squeakly clean and the furniture's wasn't a joke either.

Of course,this is Olympus city.So beautiful and modern

My heart starts pounding at my chest as I hear a small chuckle behind me.Goosebumps enter my body and I freeze at my spot.

I am sure there was nobody here?

"Chill,its me."

I turn back and meet by a pair of eyes staring back at me.There Six was sitting on one of the dinning chairs,his legs crossed and a small smile across his face.

"You almost killed me!"

He chuckles again at my shouting.He then signs me to sit beside him.

"Sorry.But you were adorable there standing and thinking."

Blush creeps on my face as I hear his cheesy compliment.I cough awkwardly and try to smile at him.

"What are you doing here by the way?"

"I got a mission to do but I still have plenty of time!Come on.Sit here!"

I follow his request and sit on the chair beside him.He smiles at me and stares at me. I start to feel weird as he was kind of staring for too long.A sensation started inside me and I was feeling uncomfortable in his intent stare.It felt like he was
trying to understand me,like he was trying to read me.

Should I start a conversation?

His third chuckle was louder and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Why are you chuckling anyway?"

"Your thoughts.They are amusing."

My eyes widen and I stare at him,mouth apart in shock.