T W E N T Y - F I V E

A.N: Please give a look to my new ff 'His Guardian Angel' of Tae? I posted the first chapter already. I know you will if you love mee~

Warning! Chapter contains violence

The strong scent of dusts enters my nostrils as I open my eyes. A terrible headache was already building up inside me and I had to adjust my vision twice to see my surroundings.

An image of a lab enters my sight and I take a look at the unknown room. Large glasses high and strange chemicals flowing through a pipe along with the more weirder looking computer made my insides churn up in unknown fear.

A lump forms in my throat as soon as I realize I was trapped with ropes hanging around my body tightly, my body unable to move an inch. The sound of the door opening catches my attention.

"You're awake sweetie?"

And I felt really sick

There standing was Mr.MS, the renowned scientist of phase. A knot started to form in my stomach due to fear and sweats formed on my forhead. Suddenly I remember Zero's conversation with me.

"He selects some definite operatives for his research and makes them his guniepig.He carries experiments on them even though it can be harmful"

No way

It's not me right?!

Im not going to be a guniepig....right?

"Mr.MS, what do you want from me?"I ask shakily, probably looking helpless already infront of him. He chuckles darkly, his old age visible through the thick glasses he was wearing and some of his hairs white.

"Nothing much Seven.You just need to cooperate with me in what I'm gonna do. Otherwise I'm afraid I need to do something that both you & I will regret."

I felt a heavy tensed feeling dropping on my shoulders as he takes closer steps towards me, the space between us losing.

"Why are you doing this?! Do you even know what will happen if phase finds out about this? They'll abduct you!"I start to fight. In no way I'll be submitting myself to him so easily, atleast not this early. If I want to be free, them I need to use my abilities. I need to try my best.

He laughs in delightfulness, his face looking like a devil already. Glaring at me, he extends his meaty hands towards me, my eyes immediately shutting close and body leaving back. After a while, I open my eyes again and find him smirking.

"Nice try sweetie. But your hypnosis ability won't work out this time. You are bounded to come to me."

Not in a millions of years that would happen you old perv

"Why do you do this?"I ask, my voice unexpectedly calm. A sense of feeling was building up inside me, I could feel it.

And for the first time, I could feel my augs being activated

"Why I do this? Cause it helps in my research.I could find unknown formulas theories and unexpected outcomes by using various operatives. Does that answer your question sweetie?"

I glare through his eyes, my anger rising up.

"Do you think you'll be able to go away by doing this? No and I'll be the one who's going to open that two faced versions of yours" my vision turned into gray and I felt as if my confidence level went double as soon as my augs started. I take a quick look downwards me, only to find a bottle standing straight a few inches away. I internally calculate.