A/N, again

*inhale*

So I'm sorry for perhaps getting people's hopes up by this 'update'. But...

Oh holy god of all animes and visual novels what the heck is even going on.

Guys. Frigging. Fifty. Thousand. Reads.

HOW?

I mean, the book has 48 - 49 with this one - parts, if you count like that, it's more than a THOUSAND people reading EVERY. SINGLE. CHAPTER.

Oh my god. That's... so many.

So I wanted to just... really thank you guys. I would've NEVER thought this book would EVER reach this number, I thought 10K will remain a dream and that I may not reach 1K reads...

Fifty thousand.

It's such a big number. Half through a hundred thousand. It's really so crazy to think about it.

I also realized how the book passed one thousand votes.

Oh my god. Guys. Can I please hug all of you?

This book has had it's anniversary, being a year old now. And I still... I still didn't get negative and hate comments on it. Every book should have bad criticism, but no, this book only seems to be supported and well, interesting comment-spammed.

Just. Guys. Thank you so much. It wasn't me who grew this book this far. It was you. Thank you. Thank you for not hating me and supporting my decision of not writing the book further. You guys are really amazing people and you deserve all the love in the world.

And if my book made it this far, I'm sure you guys can reach big numbers too! You just have to always remember that it's not the numbers that count on wattpad. Love writing, and enjoy it. As fellow authors, support each other. I couldn't have reached this number without your support.

Really. Thank you guys. I honestly was thinking of continueing the book, but I probably would give up on it again now that I completely left the fandom, and I don't wanna disappoint you guys anymore.

So yeah... I think that's it. Maybe the motivational speech was much, sumimasen.

And now...

Let's reach higher levels

For we are...

The symbols of hope!

My Nagito is showing.

XD Bye~