Chapter 6: Introductions Part 4

After you finally calmed down, you three walked out of the building and continued your explore. After Usami appeared and told you you can't go in the old building near the hotel, you left the hotel and went to your next stop.

~At Usami Corral~

"This looks like a ranch." Nagito pointed out.

"... Though there aren't many animals around." Hajime mumbled as he looked around, seeing there were only a few chickens.

"Aww... You found it out!" Usami popped out of nowhere.

"WHAT THE FU-"

"No knives, please!" Nagito quickly told you.

"... Right." you murmured, annoyed. "But where the hell do you keep appearing from!?" you yelled at the rabbit.

"I can show up anywhere, anytime! The system allows me to appear anywhere on the island!" Usami explained proudly. "It's all thanks to this handy-dandy Magic Stick!" she held up the toy in her hand. Then, she changed her face to a serious expression. "Hmmm... Still, I'm quite troubled... A ranch without any moo-cows is like a soccer team without any balls."

'What the fuck. Is everyone a pervert here?'

"You might want to rephrase that..." Nagito smiled awkwardly.

"All righty! Just leave it to me and my handy-dandy Magic Stick!" Usami yelled suddenly, and started to draw circles with her wand in the air.

"Bibidi Bobidi! Bibidi Bobidi! Bibidibibidi! Bobidibobidi!" She muttered.

A chicken started to glow.

"Boo! Turn into a moo-cow!" She yelled, turning the wand at the chicken.

Suddenly there was a very bright light everywhere, so you had to close your eyes. When you opened them, a cow was standing in front of you.

"... You know what? I'm not even surprised anymore." you growled. But Hajime didn't thought about it that way.

"....BWHAAAAAA-!?"

"Harumph! A huge success!" Usami stood proudly, with her hands on her hips. (If she has hips.) And then she disappeared.

"That goddammed rabbit really gets on my nerves." you murmured.

"A-A chicken... Changed into... A cow!?" Hajime yelled with disbelief.

"Apparently." you answered, annoyed.

"Nah, it's probably some sort of trick or illusion. I bet it was set up before we got here." Nagito told you. "She was probably trying to make us happy, but... I guess it had the opposite effect on you, Hajime."

"Wow. You don't say!" you gasped sarcastically. You glanced around, and noticed a little girl sitting on the ground, pressing her finger to the grass, repeating the word 'squish' over and over again.

"... What the hell?" you said.

"Uhm, are you okay? We haven't introduced ourselves, right?" Hajime asked her. "My name is Hajime Hinata..." The girl just kept pressing the ground.

"...[F/N] [L/N]... Hey, pay attention!" you hissed. She looked up at you two.

"Hmmm?" she tilted her head, confused. Then she realized who you were.

"I'm Hiyoko Saionji!"