Chapter 15: FREE TIME!

The door was slammed shut, and what greeted you was complete darkness and silence. You opened your mouth to speak, but your kidnapper quickly put a hand to your mouth.

"Psst! Wait until they're gone!"

Okay, at least you knew know that your kidnapper was a he.

The footsteps slowly faded.

"Okay, before you kill me, would you turn on the light? It's, like, hella dark in here."

"Kill you? What are you-... Oh. Oh my god, I'm sorry!"

The light was switched on, and you saw that your kidnapper was Kazuichi.

"But, I couldn't let you stay with those. Those two are like, crazy! Not to mention that animal guy is so flirting with you..." he murmured.

"What was that?" you raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, erhm... Nothing." His face slowly turned to a light shade of pink.

"Now if you'll excuse me..." you turned around ready to leave, but the mechanic grabbed your arm.

"Wait."

"What? I feel like that everyone wants to stalk me today." you huffed.

"Erhm... I just wanted to... Ya know... Say thank you." You turned around, just to find him blush a darker shade of pink. You stared at him confused.

"For what?"

"Erhm, you know... When you searched after me when I was... A little stressed out."

"A little?"

"Okay, maybe very stressed out." he laughed awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"No prob." you shrugged. "Anything else?"

"And uhm... I thought... Maybe... Just maybe... We could... Hang out..."

"Hang out." you facepalmed.

"Yeah..." If it's even possible, he blushed harder.

"Dude. You locked me in your cottage... And now you're saying... That you want to... Hang out."

"Yeah." he nodded.

"Dude..."

"What?"

"Cottage. Hang out."

"What's wro... Oh..."

"Fuck this shit I'm out." you sighed, and left the cottage.

"Baka, baka, baka!" Kazuichi jumped on his bed, and buried his face in his pillow.

-------
Length: 313 words

Keeps repeating 'dude'... Lol Kazuichi's friendzoned. (Don't worry you'll have your moments with the sweet bubblegum kid)

Sorry this one's short (too)

And sorry if it's crappy. I just wrote down what popped into my mind.

860 reads...

Just... Wow... We're so close to 1K...

In the previous chapter I wrote down what I'd do at 1K, but if you have ideas, don't hesitate to tell me!

Thank you so so much!