Chapter 4: Introductions Part 2

~At Rocketpunch Supermarket~

"So this is the supermarket... It's pretty big." said Hajime as he looked around.

"Thanks to this place, we won't need to worry about food and other necessities for a while." smiled Nagito.

"F-For a while...?" Hajime sweatdropped.

"And repeating others again..." you mumbled to yourself, annoyed.

"I-It's just a figure of speech." Nagito defended himself quickly.

"But there's no guarantee anything here is edible." Hajime eyed all the food on the shelves suspiciously. "What if all this stuff is poisoned?"

"Jesus fucking Christ, that guy..." you accidently said out loud.

"Eh?"

"You worry way too much. Are you always that pessimistic? Did you check on your house's fuckin' survillance cameras everyday? Are you even eating something or are you too worried that it's poisoned? Or-" you were interrupted by Hajime's embarassed yelling.

"Okay, I get it already, thanks!!!"

"Pfft, idiot." you glanced away, and catched the crying girl from earlier staring at you three. When she noticed you staring back, she teared up and muttered an "I'm sorry".

"Bullying a girl..." Nagito shook his head while making 'tsk' sounds. "Not cool, [F/N]."

"Shut up! And besides, I'm a girl too, in case you haven't noticed..." you hissed.

"Ah, ehehe, sorry." he scratched the back of his neck while he awkwardly smiled.

"Eh, whatever... Let's just meet that fucking trembling girly." you murmured, and made your way to the purple-haired girl, the two boys following close behind.

"So your name is [F/N]... If it's okay with you, may I please remember your name?" the girl asked you.

"Ehrm... Yeah, sure, I guess. Whatever." you mumbled. "Now you know my name, but I don't know yours."

"M-My name is Mikan Tsumiki. Uhm... From the bottom of my heart, I hope we can get along." Mikan said.

Then she blushed slightly

Then she blushed slightly. "A-And what is your name...? I-I mean, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to! You surely don't want to... Eeek, I'm sorry!" She teared up again.

"... It's alright... I'm Hajime Hinata." He introduced himself.

"Oh my! Hajime said 'alright'? What a miracle!" you joked.

"Shut up..."

"Uhm... You know... Uhm... Uhm uhm uhm.... Uhhh... My mind is drawing a blank... From nervousness..." She cried silently.

"Hey, calm down, I don't bite." you tried to calm her.

"Welp, you don't... But you stab... And shoot... And-"