Chapter 23: CLASS TRIAL #1! Part 1

From now on-

*From Now On from The Greatest Showman starts to play in the background*

Sakura: NOT NOW!!!

*goes silent*

Sakura: Thank you. So from now on I will mark the voice in your head with ~ marks because on Quotev, it goes back to normal and it doesn't have fonts, so it can be quite confusing. And now come alive Danganronpa, because it's never enough from you, and you're taking us to the other side, and you're the greatest show, and I should seriously stop writing titles from The Greatest Showman.

And now let your million dreams come true!

Because we're dreaming with our eyes wide open!

And I'll shut up now!

Enjoy~
.
.
.
.
.
LADIES AND GENTS THIS IS THE MOMENT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FO-

Fuyuhiko: *slaps her head with a frying pan*

Sakura: *faints*

Fuyuhiko: Enjoy this shit.

-Sakura 🌸

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

You were staring at the Monokuma Rock with a raised eyebrow.

'That bear is so full of himself.'

Monokuma appeared a few minutes later, dragging Fuyuhiko with him, who didn't look like he wanted to participate in the trial. Then he told you to get in the elevator through a 'secret entrance'  before disappearing to thin air.

A few seconds after that, an earthquake suddenly came out of nowhere, and an escalator came out of one of the rock bear's mouth. A lot of students were quite unsure if it's safe or not (*cough cough* Hajime *cough*), but in the end, they got up on it and stepped in the elevator anyway.

You let out a shaky breath. You didn't realize how serious this really was until now, but now someone is dead and there is no turning back. A trial will rise. And now no one knows what the future will bring. (Lol Sakura stop writing song lyrics) You took a deep breath to calm yourself down, but it didn't help much.

Suddenly, you felt a hand slip in yours and squeez it gently. You turned your head in their way, just to see a quite nervous Hajime. Of course he was nervous - he decided to hold the Ultimate Assassin's hand. Is he stupid!?
He was quite taken aback when you gave him a small smile and squeezed his hand back. His face flushed a little and he looked away.
You then returned your gaze to your shoes and took yet another shaky, deep breath.
"H-Hey... It will be fine." you heard Hajime's gentle voice. "If we hold on to what we believe, we'll be strong. Together." he smiled. (I should seriously stop writing lyrics lol)
"...Mmhhmm." you looked away quickly.
~Lovebirds.~
'Who the fuck asked you!? Save your voice to the class trial so you can give me advice!'
~Alright, alright, geez.~

The elevator suddenly stopped, and Hajime let go of your hand.
The doors slowly opened, and what greeted you was...

The trial ground looked pretty average. It kind of looked like the ones you'd see in Hollywood movies, except for the gigantic tablet kind of thing that was on the wall.

"Okayyy! Welcome!" Monokuma's irritating voice broke the silence, and all heads turned to his small figure. "This is the class trial field! How do you like it?  It's a special place that will decide your fates!"
"Tch... What the hell is he thinking...!? Locking us in a shitty-looking place like this...!" Fuyuhiko cursed.
"Are you seriously thinking about that right now? As long as it won't confuse us, it's fine for me." you sighed.
"Shut up!... Bitch..." he muttered, but he seemed a lot more hesitant in insulting you than before.
"Puhuhu... Complain all you like, I'm used to it by now!" Monokuma laughed as he spinned around cheerfully. "C'mon, you're wasting your time and energy. Hurry up and take your seats where your names are written!"