Chapter 21: PARTY HARD!!!!

"Come on!" Mahiru grabbed your arm and pulled you away from Fuyuhiko.
'Oh well, let's see the positive thing: I'm free from Fuyuhiko for now.'
"Ibuki and Mahiru-chan will make you so pretty that every guy will be drooling on you!" Ibuki cheered, grabbing your other arm.
"That's really great, but could you guys let go of my arms...?"
"Nope!"

'But there's one confusing thing... They're acting so normally, even after my storm off...'

You were pulled into Ibuki's cottage because she had all kind of make up and hair paint. A beautiful dress was waiting for you on the bed. (Imagine any kind of dress you like)

"No way I'm wearing that." you crossed your arms.
"Oh but you will~" Ibuki grinned as she forced you to sit down.
And the make over began!
Luckily for you, Mahiru didn't let Ibuki close to your face, so Mahiru did your face and Ibuki did your hair. (So don't worry reader-chans Ibuki didn't screw your face LOL)

~Time skip brought to ya by Ibuki's screa- Uh, singing~

"Aaaand done!" Mahiru smiled. "Oh gosh, you look so beautiful!"
"Agreed!" Ibuki grinned. "Ibuki thinks this hair fits you very well!"
"Here, take a look at it." the red-head handed you a mirror. You sighed, and prepared yourself for some crazy look, but you gasped as you looked into the mirror.

You looked very different. Your makeup was natural, there wasn't any special about it - a peach lipstick, a little blush, and a little brown eyeshadow that made your eyes sparkle. (I'm not a beauty nor an english pro so that's all you get from me)
Your hair was similar to Elsa's: it was braided beautifully, and it's end slowly turned to [F/C which isn't H/C and matches the dress]. (If you have short hair, same, it just isn't braided)
"Uhh..." you looked at the mirror dumfounded.
*Click!*
"Best shot ever!" Mahiru squeaked as she looked at the camera.
"Hey!"
"Oooh, show it to me, show it to me!!" Ibuki jumped beside Mahiru. "Aaaahw, you look so cute [F/N]-chan!"
"Shut up!!! I'm not cute!!!" you puffed out your cheeks in anger.
"Aaahw, that's even cuter!!!!"
"You're dead!!!"
"Oh [F/N], calm down. We're just having fun!" Mahiru smiled.
"Fun...?" you muttered. She nodded.
"..." you sighed after a few seconds of silence, and just shook it off.
"Selfie! Everyone say 'partyyy'!"
"Partyyy!" the two girls squeaked. You stayed silent, but gave the camera a small smile.
"Oh! You finally get it!" Mahiru cheered as she realised the smile on the picture.

*Ding-Dong-Bing-Bong*

The nighttime announcement played.

"Well, it's PARTY TIME!!!" Ibuki snapped as she grabbed yours and Mahiru's arm.
"Wait. [F/N]-chan, you should put down your knife. Byakuya won't let you get in with it." Mahiru told you.
"OK, go forward." you said as you made your way to the cottage. They nodded and left.
You wanted to open the door, but it was locked.
"Kuzuryuu, open the door." you snapped in. There was a few seconds of silence, then a click, and Fuyuhiko opened it.
"What, aren't you going to-..." he started, but cut himself off as he saw you.
"... Kuzuryuu?" you raised an eyebrow. He stayed silent.
"Kuzuryuu!" you yelled, and he snapped out of his trance.
"Ah!... What... Are you doing here...?" he muttered, still scanning you from head to toe.
"Could you please stop staring at me? And I'm just putting down my knife." you simply told him and putted the knife in his hand. If it's possible, he blushed even more as your hands touched.
"O...Okay..." he muttered.
'Those girls know something. He's definitely acting different...'
"Now I'll be leaving. Have a bad night." you smirked and turned your back on him. You heard him wanting to say something, but no words came out, and you smirked even more.

You made your way to the old building. As you stepped in, Byakuya immedaitely stopped you.
"You're here..." he mumbled, scanning you from head to toe.
"Stop staring and say what the heck you want." you rolled your eyes. He cleared his throath.
"Stand up straight and raise your arms."
"Body check? Seriously?"
"Just do what I say."
You sighed and did what he ordered. Normal girls would be blushing by now, but body check was normal for you.
When he finished, he cleared his throath once again.
"... It appears you haven't brought anything dangerous."
"I know I'm an assassin but relax, will ya?" you sighed. "And let me in."
He let you through, and you went in the dining hall. Everyone were already there - except Hajime of course, who is always late.
"[F/N]?"
Aaand here comes the devil...
"[F/N]... You look... Different." Nagito mumbled.
"Aaall thanks to us!" Ibuki side hugged you. "Saaay Nagi-chan, do you like iiit?"
"Geez, Mioda, stop..." you muttered, blushing slightly.
"Actually... I like it. It... Fits you." Nagito smiled, blushing like crazy.
"Just kiss her already!" Ibuki squeaked.
"Shut up!" you hissed with a tomato red face.
"Uhhh..." Nagito smiled awkwardly.
"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss-"
She cutted herself off.
Nagito kissed your forehead.
"There." he smiled.
"... Wh-Wh-What the heck, Komaeda!?!?!?" you screamed. He just chuckled.
"WHOOOO! You guys are my OTP! But I still ship you with Babyface." she winked.
"Could you please stop shipping me with any of these idiots!?" you yelled.
"What can I do? They are all crazy for you, in case you haven't noticed." she grinned.
"SH-SHUT THE HELL UP!!!" You felt like your face could explode at any moment by now. All face turned to you.
"Nice outfit, [F/N]! I wonder who did that...?" Mahiru smirked.
"Ugh... I hate you all." you muttered.
"We know you love uus! Especially 5 boys!" Ibuki winked.
"Sh-Shut up already!!!" you snapped.
"And those 5 boys are so drooling on you! Look!" she continued, and you facepalmed... What you didn't know that she was right.
"Just leave me alone." you sighed after looking up.
"Ok!" Ibuki shrugged, and jumped to Mahiru.
"M-Miss [F/N]..."
Oh god. You almost spit out a what do you want, but the nightmare ringed in your ear, and you felt so guilty.
"Uh.. Hey Souda-san." you forced a smile. He seemed to calm down from it, because he smiled back.
"You look beautiful tonight."
"Uhhh... It's nothing really, those two idiots dragged me into it..." you mumbled, gesturing at the two girls who were smirking at you two. "Uhm... Souda-san."
"Hm?"
"I wanted to apologize..."
"For what?" he raised an eyebrow.
"Uhm... For that day. I promised you I'd hang out with you then just... Left you there... S-Sorry." you struggled with the kind words - it was so unusual.
"Oh? It's nothing really. We're at a party, aren't we? We could still hang out." he grinned widely, showing his shark-like teeth. You hesitated, because you were here for only one reason: to stop Nagito's plan.
"Uhhh... Of... Course..." you mumbled.
"Stay away from the Dark Queen, you lowly fiend!"
Oh god. (Aaand I'm sorry for Tanaka and Kazuichi shippers. But oh well, we're talking about Reader-chans love life here =3=)
"Ugh, just what the hell are you saying!? None of it makes any sense!"
"I am saying that a lowly brat like you should not even dare to look at my Dark Queen!"
"Brat!?" he yelled.
"Your?" you repeated.
"Of course. You are the only thing I need then we can rule the world! Fuhahahaahaa!"
"Shut up! [F/N] isn't as idiotic as you!"
"What did you say!?"
"Shut the hell up!!! Both of you!!" you yelled. They went silent. "If any of you noticed, I'm not a monster, or object, or whatever the hell you're all thinking..."
"Slut!" Hiyoko snapped in.
"You-!"
"Calm down, [F/N]-san. You're more beautiful when you smile... Not that you're not beautiful anyway." Nagito smiled at you. You narrowed your eyes at him with a red face.
Hajime stepped in, drinking a glass of orange juice. (Hajime and his orange juice... OTP) He saw you - and almost choked on the drink.
"Wh... Who is that...!?" he coughed.
"[F/N]." Mahiru smirked.
"What!?"
"Don't make that face... You look like a fucking fish." you rolled your eyes.
"Yeah, that's definitely her..." he sighed.
"Hajime!" Nagito rushed over to him and asked out his opinion about his work. You looked around. He did a pretty good job, but even cleaning has it's limits. For example, the floorboards has big openings.
Wait.
"Komaeda-san! Do... Do you know a way under the floorboards?"
"Uhm... I don't think so, no."
"Good." you sighed in relief.