Chapter 3: Introductions Part 1

You were calmly staring at the blue ocean, leaning your back on a tree.

'So I'm on an uninhabited island with sixteen strangers and a talking rabbit, and I must get along with them as school work... So realistic...'

"Uhm... Hello."

You jumped. Ahoge-boy and the albino was standing in front of you.

"Ah! Hajime, this is the girl who saved your butt." The albino smiled.

"The hell do you mean she saved my butt!?" sweatdropped this so called Hajime.

"When you fainted, she cought you before you fell."

Hajime blushed.

"Don't blush. I didn't do it on purpose. It was just a reflex." you said coldly.

"A-Ah..."

"We're here for an introduction, if you don't mind." smiled the albino.

"Do what you will..." you mumbled.

"Cool! I'm Nagito Komaeda."

"Ah, and my talent

"Ah, and my talent... It's pretty disappointing, you know." he held up his hands as he smiled awkwardly.

"I don't care about the details." you simply said.

"Well... I'm the Ultimate Lucky Student. There is a-" he started, but you didn't care.

"You?" you asked Hajime.

"U-Uhh... I'm Hajime Hinata..." he murmured, obviously embarassed of your cold glare.

" he murmured, obviously embarassed of your cold glare

"Talent?"

"U-Uhm... I..."

"He has some kind of shock, he doesn't remember his talent." explained Nagito.

"Ah." you took your eyes off from the guys, gesturing you finished the conversation.

"Well... And you?" asked Nagito politely.

"... Name's [F/N] [L/N]. Talent's Ultimate Assassin."

"A-Assassin!? What the heck!?" panicked Hajime, taking a step backwards. You rolled your eyes.