Chapter 19: Stolen Memories

"Go on."

Everyone stared at you with wide eyes. Not one person could say one thing. They just stared: stared at you, as you stood in front of the yakuza, giving him a glare that everyone'd get goosebumps at.

"What are you waiting for? Didn't you use the word 'right now'?" you snapped. Your voice shot through the silence like a bullet. Fuyuhiko just stared. His wide golden eyes stared in your cold [E/C] ones for what seemed like forever. After finally glaring elsewhere, he took in a shaky breath, and took out a gun from god knows where. From that action, everyone suddenly found their voices.

"[F/N], move!!!"
"Don't be stupid, he'll seriously kill you!!!"
"You just survived from Monokuma!"
"P-Please, don't make foolish ideas!"

"Shut up. I know what I'm doing." you said, still piercing your eyes in Fuyuhiko's.
"How do I know that you won't fight back?" he crossed his arms. As an answer, you pulled out your knife, and dropped it to the ground. This caused more gasps and yells from the other students.

"I'm empty handed." you lifted both of your arms up. The yakuza just stared into your eyes with disbelief, then shook his head, and slowly raised the gun with a shaking hand. The students were desperately screaming by now. Fuyuhiko took in another shaky breath, then...

*BANG!*

You stared in front of yourself with disbelief. He really pulled the trigger, but... It didn't hit you. Someone jumped between you two...
It was... 

Nagito.

"N-Nagito...?" you whispered. He fell to his knees.

"Nagito!" you ran and kneeled known beside him. "D-Don't fuck with me...!"

Nagito chuckled.

"Don't worry... [F/N]..."

"Don't be stupid...! Oh my god this is all my fault..."

"No, really. Don't worry." he pulled something out of his pocket. You stared at it, and it was...

The... E-Handbook. With the bullet in it.

"I guess I'm really lucky..." Nagito smiled. You just stared at him shocked. Then you shook your head, and punched him in the face.

"You bastard!! You scared the daylights out of me!!!"

"But, but~ You care about me. I saw you were worried." he chuckled.

"Th-That's not true!!!" you looked away quickly, crossing your arms. Then you realised something. He was just... Lucky, like always.

"But... Hey." you mumbled.
"Yeah?"
"You knew that would happen...? Because of your talent...?"
"Of course not. I'm not the Ultimate Clairvoyant."
"But... You... Almost... You'd really gave your life up on me?"
"Of course." he smiled with a faint blush on his cheeks, then quickly added "That's what a good friend would do."
"Ah..."
You clentched your fists. You had a feeling in your stomach when you were around 5 certain guys, and it was all too familiar... You sighed shakily. You just can't. Friends, that's what you planned.

"[L/N]..." Right, you almost forgot Babyface.
"Don't say a word, Kuzuryuu." Your words came out from your mouth like deadly venom.
"But-"
"I was trying to prove... Prove that you're not that bad of a person but guess I was wrong." you chuckled darkly.
"I'm-"
"You almost killed me." you gave yet another dark laugh.
"Shut your fucking mouth already!" he growled. "I don't even regret it. You'd deserve your death. Hell, a death from a gun is too gracious for you!"
"Oh yeah? Well, Fuyuhiko fucking Kuzuryuu, we're in the same cottage, kill me any time you want. That's just what you want anyway." you turned around to leave, but something stopped you - or more like someone.