TPTI 36

Chapter 36

|Alyana Owens|

Mikhail was spending the weekend at a friend house so I wasn't going to see him again till Monday when he get out of school. I didn't have anything to do so I got up and decided to take Keith out. I know he's been working nonstop, but it's Friday. He need to live a little.

I took a twenty minute shower. He just going to have to be surprised when I get there.

I had on some black skinny jeans, a white high low shirt with red lips on the front, and my red wrap around ankle peep toe pumps.

●●●●●●●

I knocked on the door. Okay I lied I banged on it. Keith opened the door shirtless with the hardest mugg on his face.

"Why you banging on the door like that? You could've used the key." He said letting me in.

"I didn't know if you had company or what." I said. We not official so I don't want to overstep my boundaries.

"Alyana we were just fucking it up last night. If I'm correct we did tell each how we felt. So why would I have another girl over here if I'm trying to work things out with you?"

"I don't know." I said. He looked me up and down.

"Where you going or coming from?" He asked.

"I came to take you out." I said.

"Like on a date?" He asked. I laughed.

"It's whatever you want to call it Keith." I said. He bit his lip.

"Alright give me 30 minutes and I'll be ready." He said. He was about to walk away, but turned back around pulling me into a kiss.

"That ass is mine when we get back." He said slapping my ass and walking away.

What am I going to do with him?

●●●●●●●

We were walking around downtown hand in hand just talking and laughing. We ended up finding a carnival. Since I was taking him out I insisted on paying.

We just got off the Ferris wheel. I thank God we didn't get stuck up there cause I would be pissed and trying to find my way down.

"What you want to do next?"

"I want you to win me a teddy bear." I said.

"How much?"

"3 shots for $5." She said. Keith nodded placing a twenty on the table.

"If you win me the teddy bear. I'll make it with your while." I whispered in my ear.

He won me the teddy bear so I gotta give him what I promised or we going to have some serious problems. Keith a nympho.

"I want some cotton candy." I said. He nodded.

"You gone share with your daddy?" He asked.

"But daddy I don't want to share. I want to keep it all to myself." I said grinding on him.

"You better stop for all these people see how I have your ass screaming for more." I shivered from his words.

"Fuck that cotton candy. Let's go." I said pulling him toward the way out.

|Keith Daniels|

As soon as we stepped foot in the house. We were running up the stairs to my room.

"Strip cause you really bout to get it."

"But...But-"

"No buts you was just in the car damn near bout to swallow this dick. Strip." I demanded. She took off get clothes. Fuck foreplay. I'm going for a home run. 

"KEITH!" She moaned loudly. I was not playing. She gone take me balls deep tonight.

I put her legs on my shoulders lifting her in the air some. I gripped her hips and plunged into her deeper.

"Shit Alyana! You squeezing me loosen up." She didn't listen. I spread her legs and gave her long, hard, strokes.

"Faster!" She moaned bucking her hips to meet my thrusts.

"Just like that....don't stop!" She moaned. She looked so fucking sexy biting her, pinching her nipple, and rubbing her clit.

"Fuck." I grunted. She was so fucking tight. We stayed in this position for another ten minutes.

"I want to ride." She moaned. I nodded turning us over. She straddling me. She slid down hard asf moaning loudly. She bucked her hips quickly. She pulled up slamming down on me harshly.

"Oh damn." I said grabbing her hips. She was riding me and making her walls clamp down on my dick. I slapped her ass a few times.

"Fuck...Slap my ass again...oooohhhh" She moaned bouncing on me faster and harder. She not about to control this ride. I'm the conductor. I pulled out flipping her on her hands and knees. I could tell she was about to cum and so was I.

Pound after pound. Slap after slap. She was throwing it back at me. I loved watching her ass jiggling when I hit it from the back. I be in a trance.

"Shit." I hissed. She tighten around. Her walls were milking me.

"I'm cuming!" She said. Her legs went to shaking. My grip tightened on her hips.

"Damn." I said pulling out. I smacked her ass one more time before we got up to get in the shower.

It feel good to have her back in my life again. It's even better cause Mikhail can have his mother here too. Their relationship is coming along good. I'm glad my son happy and I'm glad Alyana happy too. A child deserves his mother and father. And a king deserves his queen.

●●●●●●●

Alyana outfit in MM.