TPTI 27

Chapter 27

|Toronto "Rony" Andrews|

When the gunshots went off all I thought about were my wife and kids. I put my body over there's until the gunshots stopped. I looked around at everyone else. The kids were crying, scared, and shaking.

"Is everyone okay?" I asked. I heard yeahs all over.

"NOOOO!" I hear someone scream. I ease up off the floor. The bailiff had Alyana in handcuffs. I looked in the direction she was looking in. It was Keith and Mikhail on the ground in a pool of blood.

"Shit." I said rushing over to them.

"Somebody call 911!" I yelled. No not my nigga and my nephew. They can't die.

Paramedics bust thru the courtroom doors. They pushed me out the way. I couldn't help but cry for them.

"Bitch I hope you rot in jail." We turn around to see Shantel beating Yana ass. We stood there watching.

|Shantel Daniels|

"Bitch when I'm done with you, you gone wish you were dead." I yelled with every punch. How the fuck you try to kill your own baby daddy and son.

"Let me go! I'm not done with that bitch! Imma show her ass." I screamed getting out whoever hold I was in. I ran up to her ass. We ended up flipping over the jury stand. I don't care if the bitch in handcuffs and couldn't fight back. She lucky I don't murk her ass.

"DIE BITCH!" I yelled choking her ass. Ugh! Someone pulled me off her ass again.

"If they die bitch you die. Mark my fucking words." I said.

"Baby calm down think about our daughter, Keith, and Mikhail. You can't go to jail ma. We gotta get to the hospital." He said. That calmed me down some, but I want that bitch head.

"Mo-Mommy I scared." My daughter cried as I picked her up.

"Shh it's okay baby mommy's here." I said rubbing her back.

"I'll go get the car, but somebody need to get Keith car." Adrian said.

"I'll drive Keith car and Shantel drive with Lonnie." Rony said. I nodded. Today is really a fucked up day.

|Logan " Lonnie" Andrews|

Yes I have Rony last name, but that's not important the important thing is, is finding out if Keith and Mikhail are okay.

When we made it to the hospital I was thankful that the kids fell asleep because who knows how long we might be here waiting.

"What did she say?" Cosmo asked Rony.

"She says their in surgery right now, they both are in critical condition. We won't know more till after the surgery." Rony said. Smh ain't this some shit.

|6 Hours Later|

We are still waiting for a doctor to come out and let us know what's going on. They finished almost 45 minutes ago.

"Family of Keith/Mikhail Daniels?"

"That's us?" We all said.

"We were lucky to get them here in time. Keith was shot four times and Mikhail was shot twice."

"How the gun only went off five times?"

"The first shot went threw Mikhail shoulder into Keith chest. We removed a bullet that was two inches away from his left kidney. We removed a bullet from Keith's chest, his right side, and stomach." He explained.

"So what now? Are they okay? In a coma?" I asked.

"No they are fine, but we did have to give Keith some blood. They are also still sleeping. They should be waking up in the next twenty or thirty minutes." Thank God.

"Can we see them?" Shantel asked.

"Only for a little while because they need to rest." He said. We followed him to Keith room. They had them separated at first, but Rony got them moved into a room together on another floor.

|Claude "Cosmo" Opko|

Today was just went from bad to worse to okay. Both, Keith and Mikhail are okay. I just don't know how this whole thing gone play out. Looking at them hooked up to these machines are heartbreaking especially a little child.

"Bruh this is some fucked up shit." Diggy said.

"You can say that again." I said. The kids are still a little shaken up, but calm. We made sure they had something to do when they woke up.

"All this could've been avoided if she just would've let him see his child. She on some real petty shit. She the one that left him! She ran, lied, and pulled the trigger. I thought I was thru with her in high school. I don't care how many times she apologizes the bitch is dead to me." Lonnie said.

"I agree with Lonnie." Shantel said. After that the room got quiet.

"Ow!" We hear Mikhail cry out.

"Calm down take a deep breathe lil man everything going to be okay. I'm going to get your nurse." Rony said to Mikhail. It broke my heart to see him laying in the hospital bed crying. I walked over to him.

"Your fine now Mikhail. No one will ever hurt you again." I said. Running my hands threw his curly hair.

"I-It h-hurts." He cried.

"I know baby. I know." I kissed his forehead. The nurse walked in so I stepped out of the way. She gave him something to ease the pain.

Keith didn't wake up for another hour. When he did they had to calm him down because his heart rate was going up. He was getting mad when Rony told him what happened.

"D-Daddy." Mikhail cried.

"I'm here Khail." Keith said. I'm just so fucking heart broken my pregnant ass been crying the whole time.

|Keith Daniels|

I wasn't even concerned about my pain. I was just worried about my son. For her to do some shit like that made me livid. My son and I could've died today.

"How are you feeling Mr. Daniels?" The doctor asked.

"I'm in a little pain, but I'm making it." I half lied. I hate getting shot.

"That's understandable."

"How long will we have to be in here?" I asked. Everyone had to step out so our bandages could be changed.

"If you start showing some improvements you could be out of here in two weeks." Two weeks? I've been in Florida for six damn months I want to go home.

"Okay how bad is it with Mikhail?"

"Since the bullet went through his shoulder we had to stitch him up. It will heal in the next three to four weeks. The bullet that was lunged near his kidney was removed safely. That one will take a little longer to heal, but he will be fine. I'll give or take a month maybe month in a half for him to be healed completely and doing any other activities. As for you your going to have to take it easy for a while." He explained. I sighed laying back in the bed.

Alyana is not my concern at the moment. This shit is really too much. I can't wait to get my son away from here.