TPTI 19

Chapter 19

6 months later...

|Keith "Kush" Daniels|

Alyana is finally learning to love and put herself first. She's more happier and she smiles more. Lonnie and her finally made up completely. I was happy about that cause honestly I was tired of hearing her complain about it.

Katrina ended up moving to help take care of her dad. We talk every other day or whenever we get a chance. When she call usually I'm at the trap or doing something so I end up calling her back late or the next day.

Shantel finally found her a place not to far from here so it's just Alyana and I at my house. I don't know how long I can last living with her cause that body of her be calling out to a nigga. I done had to walk around with a hard dick and take plenty of cold ass showers.

FML!

●●●●●●●

"Okay we been watching the Northside for about four months. We know all we need to know. By tomorrow night we should have a complete takeover. I don't want no mistakes. Keep yourself and your partner back at all times. Nobody better not show up late tomorrow or your pay will be getting cut for the nezt month." I said.

"Some of y'all will be with us and the others will be with Mike. Whatever Mike says, you do. If he tell us that you didn't listen or you fucked up in any kind of way you gone have to deal with Kush and I." Rony said.

"For now on since we will be working on the Northside I need those who don't mind going that way. That's double the money, but also double time you spending out here in the streets." I said. They nodded.

"I only need about ten people on that side for now, but we'll deal with that at a later time. Y'all dismissed." With this takeover money and connects gone come in more.

"You good?" Rony asked.

"Yeah, yeah I'm good." I nodded. After this takeover I might give everybody a break and have us start back up after New Years just to let people spend time with their family or I might do something bigger.

●●●●●●●

The Next Night

|Keith "Kush" Daniels|

"Alright we already gone thru the plan four times don't fuck up." I said. I pulled my ski mask down. We said a quick prayer and separated.

It's all or nothing.

●●●●●●●

At first we somehow got outnumbered with the Northside gang. Somebody had to tell them something or they heard something. But in the end we still came out on top.

"Is everyone accounted for?" I asked Lonnie.

"Let me radio Mike and see." She said. I almost got shot, but the bullet just gazed me.

"Mike said yeah just two that were shot." She said. I nodded.

"Let's go." We jumped in the van and left. I'm glad none of my crew had any major injuries.

"We Taking Over." I said in DJ Khaled voice.