TPTI 24

This chapter dedicated to MY BOOKS CHEERLEADER @CAMIJONES LOL

Enjoy!

Chapter 24

|Keith Daniels|

Today I was meeting up with someone who company was looking for me to invest. The company help build new modern homes, schools, colleges, businesses, and so far I'm leaning on saying yes, but I still have to make sure I'm making the right decision.

I walk into my office building, briefcase in hand, coffee in the other. I quickly make myself to the 20th floor where my office is located.

"Good morning Mr. Daniels. The lady from John & Co. is here." My secretary said. I nodded.

"Thank you. Hold all my calls this morning I don't know how long this may take."

"Yes sir." I walked into my office to see a short woman wearing a fitted black shirt, a peplum blouse, and a pair of black red bottoms. That ass tho. I cleared my throat. She jumped turning around. Her eyes widen in shock.

Alyana? The one woman that broke my heart and left me. My heart haven't been the same since. I blame it all on her. I loved this girl more then I loved my damn self. Now she's standing in my office. I quickly looked over her body. She changed her hair color, she looks thicker, and that ASS! Can I get a clap session.

I didn't let any emotions show on my face. I couldn't let her see how she broke me. I squared my shoulders making my way to my desk.

"Sit." I commanded. She stood there still looking at me. Like she was in a trance or something. I cleared my throat again.

"O-Oh I'm s-sorry Keith." She said.

"Call me Mr. Daniels." I said coldly. She nodded.

"Yeah sorry about that Mr. Daniels." She said nonchalantly. Is this how she acts with other investors?  She still stood there like I had all day.

"Are we going to get started or do you need to come back when you're not spaced out. I have a business to run. I don't know why they sent someone as incompetent as you. So either you start talking or you could leave. Your choice." I said harshly. She looked taken back. When it comes to my business I don't care who you are when my money is involved.

"Who do you think you are? Talking to me like I'm below you! I do my job and I do it well. Don't act like you don't know me Keith. Now act like you got some fucking sense." She sneered. She do realize that they need my money right? I didn't have to schedule this meeting.

"Get out." I say simply.

"Wh-What?"

"Get out before I have sercurity escort you out Ms. Owens." I said looking over some files that were on my desk.

"Wait, no I'm sorry. Please forgive me for my rude behavior. Let's start over." She pleaded. I smirked.

"No. Now please leave. Also before you go I'll personally let your boss know that the contract is now void. Have yourself a good day." I said opening my office door for her to leave.

"Please Mr. Daniels." She begged.

"GET OUT!" She flinched from my voice. She grabbed her things and quickly ran out the room.

|Alyana Owens|

"Fuck!" I yelled hitting the steering wheel. This is the first time I ever lost an account. How could he be so rude and demanding. His eyes looked so dead and cold. He looked at me like he was disgusted with me.

Seeing him again brought back all the memories from my past. Tears were streaming down my face by now.

But I'm not going to lie he looked fine ass hell. He really changed over the years. I just wanted him to grab me in his arms and fuck me oblivious. But I had to remember I moved on to bigger and better things and I have a finacé. My phone started to ring. I didn't even look at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"I SEND YOU TO SOUTH CAROLINA TO GET HIM TO INVEST IN MY COMPANY AND YOU SCREW IT UP! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ALYANA? DO YOU WANT TO LOSE YOUR FUCKING JOB?" My boss shouted thru the phone.

"I'm sorry." Was all I could say. He never yelled at me before.

"Get your shit together Owens or you'll be out of a job when you get back home. Your mext meeting with him is Friday afternoon before he leaves for vacation if you fuck this up Owens consider yourself fired."

CLICK!

I looked at the phone in disbelief. Fuck I can't lose my job. I gotta control myself next time I see him.

Is it wrong my love for him came back harder then before?

|Keith Daniels|

I was dressed and ready to go to this dinner with the fam. We all try to eat dinner at least once or twice a week since we all be busy. But this coming Friday we all are taking a two week vacation to the Bahamas.

I walk into TGI Friday's.

"Wassup bruh?" I dap up Rony, Andrian, Shantel boyfriend, even if they still not together, and Diggy. I hug Lonnie, Cosmo, and Shantel.

"Hey uwncle Kweith." My two year old nephew Adonis said.

"Wassup little man?"

"I got cwayons." He said excitedly. I laughsd. My other nieces and nephew told me about their day. I love them to death.

"I have an announcement to make." Cosmo said.

"What?"

"I'm pregnant." She said. When I say Diggy hit the floor he hit the floor hard. I was rolling the kids even laughed at him. They so mean.

"Diggy get your passing out having ass up. Falling out in these people restaurant with all these old white people looking over at us like we crazy." Cosmo said kicking him in the leg.

When he finally got up he called the waitress to get him something strong to drink. I shook my head at this nigga.

I like having our family time. I look at them wishing I had the same thing. But I guess it wasn't meant for me to have it right now.