TPTI 38

Chapter 38

|Keith Daniels|

We were up early double checking to make sure we had everything before we left for Hawaii. This was a family vacation. So all of us going to be there. Rony, Lonnie, and their three kids; Mel she turning 18 in a few days, Jasmine 15, and Alex 12. Diggy, Cosmo, and their two kids; Reginald or Reg 11, and Malik 6. Shantel, Adrian, and their daughter; Alicia 14, then me, Alyana, and our two kids.

"If you leave anything that sucks for you. Nelle leave your toys because their not coming." Alyana said.

"No I want toys! I boss not you." She yelled.

"Keith give me your belt." Alyana said.

"No mommy! I sorry!" She said between hits.

"Wipe your damn face lil girl for I really give you something else to cry about." Alyana said.

"Mikhail if your ass not down these steps in one minute you going to your grandma house." I said. He came flying down the steps.

"No I'm here." He said panting.

"Help me put the bags in the car." I said.

Alyana had Nelle strapped in her car seat bout time we finished. The drive to the airport strip was quiet. Nella was sleep, Khail had his beats on, and so did Alyana. All these damn kids. I hope they behave this time.

●●●●●●●

"Mr. Daniels we ready for take off." The pilot said. I nodded going back to my seat.

"Everybody buckle up." I said. You could hear clicks all around.

Once we were in the air I let the kids go upstairs to the game room. We stayed down stairs watching some movie.

"All our kids growing up so fast." Cosmo said. I agree.

"I know. First Khail and Mel graduated. Now we just have the little ones that's in elementary and middle school and one in high school." Lonnie said.

"How you feel now that Khail leaving in September?" Adrian asked.

"I don't want my baby to go, but I know this is a good experience for him." Alyana said.

"Did you finish getting his condo ready?" Lonnie asked.

"Yeah we just have to sign off on a few things then after orientation he can move in." I said.

"Can y'all believe how far we've come over the years. I remember when we were in high school and gang bangin'." Cosmo said.

"Hell yeah. Those were the days." I said.

"What was it like being in a gang?" Mel asked. When did all them come down here?

"Why y'all down here?"

"We all were hungry."

"Can we eat and you tell us the story mommy?" Malik asked Cosmo. She nodded.

I had someone bring us food. While we waited we started telling them the stories, showing them our tattoos, and scars.

"So you were scared dwaddy?" Nelle asked.

"No you have to have heart doing things like that. You can't be card of anybody." I said. She nodded.

"Did it hurt when you got shot?" Reg asked.

"Hell yeah!" We all said at the same time.

"So why did you leave?" Jasmine asked.

"We all had families after a while. So we got out. Lucky for us it was our gang, but Keith was the boss." Shantel said. I'm a boss type nigga what they expect?

"You gave orders dwaddy?" Nelle asked.

"Yeah and I still do."

"Nigga no you don't." Rony said. I mugged him.

"Don't hate cause I was signing your paychecks at one point in time lil nigga." I said.

"Whatever." He said.

●●●●●●●

"Om my God! We bout to shut Hawaii down." Mel said.

"Stop being so extra." Khail said hitting get upside the head. She hit him back.

"Okay don't stop fighting and see who be in their room by themselves the entire vacation." I said.

"Sorry." They said in unison. I had reserved us the Oval Office suite. I gave everyone their keys to get in the room.

"Oh my gwad! Look mommy! Look." Nelle said jumping up and down.

"Damn this place is huge." Diggy said.

"I know. Kids your rooms are to the left and ours are to the right. Unpack and meet back here in an hour." I said. They took off running toward the rooms.

●●●●●●●

"Since its our first night in Hawaii we ordering room service and staying in. Then tomorrow we going out. Us men got some business to handle tomorrow so we will meet all y'all somewhere for lunch. Alyana don't make that face. This is important." I said. I got something planned for her and everyone in on it. Even Nelle little self.

"Pssh whatever!" She said.

"Everybody write down what they want because I'm not going to be saying one thing six times." I said handing them a notepad. The smaller kids always get the same thing.

●●●●●●●

"It's getting late. Everybody take y'all ass to bed." Rony said. He swear he somebody daddy. All the kids groaned and whined cause they didn't want to go to bed.

"Where my belt?" Rony asked looking around the room. The kids took off. I bust out laughing cause they all tried to go through the door at the same time.

"Move I don't want to get hit!" Mel said trying to push pass them. Nelle was the only smart one. She crawled under them and took off.

"Bruh did y'all see Nelle?" I asked laughing.

"That's my baby." Alyana said.

The kids finally got through the door and in their rooms. We all went to our rooms.

I can't wait till tomorrow. I know Alyana cry baby ass gone be crying a river so I brought plenty of tissue boxes.

She just don't know.