TPTI 22

Chapter 22

|Keith "Kush" Daniels|

I just meet up with Mariah to pick out an engagement ring for Alyana. I might Mariah at a 'business convention' she sell top of the line jewelry to KingPins, QueenPins, Senators, famous people, and all.

It might seem fast, but this is what I want. The last couple of weeks haven't been that great, but I'm doing this for us. I'm making a change for Alyana as well as myself. I want to be more then a thug. I want so much and I know I'll need money to get it. So that's why I've been working late or sleeping at the trap. The more money the better. On the last day I'll be walking out the trap a brand new man.

|Alyana Owens|

I know he cheating on me. I see the text messages from Mariah. I even followed them one day. They were all laughing and talking. I knew he didn't want me. He should've just let me go before he decided to cheat, but when he come home I got something for his ass.

I can't believe I was so stupid to think he'd ever love me like he'd said he would. I feel so stupid, heartbroken, mad, and angry that I didn't notice it till now.

|Keith "Kush" Daniels|

Man I swear I can't wait for this week to be over. I'll be out the game, have a finacé, and in school for business.

I walk the house going to the our room. I took off my clothes and climbed in bed I'm too tired to do anything right now.

"I hope you had fun with that hoe." I hear Alyana say. We on this shit again. I didn't say anything. Until I felt her push me out the bed.

"Yo what the hell is your problem?" I said. I didn't even have the energy to yell.

"My problem is you fucking these hoes and coming home to me and lying next to me like you not doing shit wrong." She yelled. I shoke my head. I walked out the room going into a guest room. I climbed in the bed trying to go to sleep, but Alyana bust through the door yelling.

"YOU LYING CHEATING BASTARD. WHO THE FUCK IS MARIAH?" She was hitting me and shit. Like seriously wtf?

"Alyana go somewhere. I'm tried and not in the mood." I said.

"FUCK YO CHEATING ASS! I HATE YOU! ALL YOU DO IS RUN THE FUCKING STREETS, COME HOME LATE, AND FUCK THESE IRRELEVANT ASS BITCHES. I'M DONE. IT'S OVER!" She shouted.

"I'm not cheating on you. Mariah is someone that I know that sell fucking jewelry. I ordered some shit from her that's why she texting me. You already got me so stop being so fucking insecure about shit cause you see other females texting or talking to me. If you know your man got you, you shouldn't be worried about what the next bitch doing or saying! You trying to leave me for some petty ass shit bruh. If I wanted to cheat on you do you think I would've spent years helping your insecure ass? No! I'm sick of you throwing shit in my face. You sure you not the one that's cheating? I give your ass the world and you still not happy." I sighed seeing her crying.

"Look I'm sorry. I'm tired its late, we will discuss this in the morning." I said. She just walked out the room slamming the door. I'm not about to argue with her. I'm just not.

●●●●●●●

I woke up and it was going on 12 in the afternoon. I was still a little tired, but I got up anyway.

I made my way to our room and was meet with all her shit gone, empty dresser drawers on the floor, just shit everywhere. My clothes were cut up or had bleach on them. I punched a hole in the wall. I picked up my phone to see it smashed to pieces. I never wanted to hurt somebody so bad in my life. Like what the hell was she thinking?

Once I had everything cleaned up I went to the mall. I had to buy a new phone and everything. I'm still pissed. I told everyone to meet me at my house. So we sitting in my living room. I'm smoking a joint.

"Kush what happened? Last time you smoked this much was when what's her name had robbed you." Rony said. I swear I wanted to call Alyana every name in the book right now, but I caught myself.

"Alyana been acusing me of cheating on her and shit. You all know that I planned on getting out the game and whatnot. I come home last night and she wanted to argue yet again. I went to the guest room to sleep I was not about to argue with her anymore. Mariah sent me a text about picking up my gift. So Alyana come bussing thru the room door going off. She broke up with me. We exchanged words, but before it could elevate into something more. I told her let's just talk about it in the morning. I woke up and went into our room and all her shit was gone." I chuckled bitterly.

"Then she had the nerve to cut up my shit, break my phone, and just completely fuck up my room." Now I'm mad again.

"Did you call her?" Cosmo asked.

"Yeah. Funny thing is her shit been changed." I said. Nobody said anything. Shit what was there to say.

Alyana was gone. She didn't say anything to her own best friends. Shit they were hurt just like I was.

After everything we been thru together she just left me. Just thinking about her gets me mad. I love this girl I was going to propose and all, but she just left. Alyana turned my heart back cold. Fuck this relationship shit. It ain't for me.