TPTI 20

Chapter 20

|Alyana Owens|

Keith and I have been dating for a while now. He's just so damn perfect. I'm always happy. Always smiling or laughing. I love him like it ain't nobody's business.

We've been on so many dates I couldn't keep count. I'm just so damn happy.

But the real reason I'm extra happy in because I'm ready to take that next step and have sex with Keith. Not just to say we did it, but its going to have a meaning to it. I'm just ready to let the past be the past.

|Keith "Kush" Daniels|

We had just come back from our date not to long ago. We were sitting on the couch in the dark for what reason I don't know.

"Keith I'm ready." I looked at her confused until it dawned on me.

"Are you sure because we could always wait." I said.

"Yes I'm sure. I want you to take the pain away for good. Break the bond. Free me of all the pain, anger, regret. Free. Me!" She said biting her lip.

My passions for her was running wild, my mouth was dry, my heart was beating a mile and minute, but it was time to start. I wanted this and I knew she wanted it too.

Our breathing was getting a bit heavier. I started to unbutton her blouse, exposing her black lace bra. Seeing that bra under a partially opened blouse was more tantalizing than if she had no blouse on at all. I reached in underneath her blouse and began to gently fondle her breasts. Alyana moaned with pleasure.

Returning to her skirt, I flipped it up all the way. I was mesmerized by the intoxicating view of her black lace thong, in my opinion the most erotic piece of lingerie I had ever seen. They seem to have a strange power to raise my desire for her to an irresistible pitch of need. I traced the lacy material of her waistband to feel their silky smoothness as my hands hugged her feminine curves. But I paused only briefly to look in her eyes for a sign if she wanted me to stop, but I found none.

This was an occasion when our desires reach such a level that both of us sense a certain desperation taking control. I removed her blouse and skirt. Leaving her in her lingerie and heels. I took in every detail of her body that sat on top of me, moving toward her most responsive area. Alyana was already aroused her juices were soaking her thong, her juices seeping thru making a wet spot on my jeans. She reached up and put both arms around me.

Then she spread her legs and wrapped them tightly around my waist, pulling us both toward each other. I put my arms around her and picked her up off the sofa.

Alyana released her legs somewhat as I carried her into the bedroom.

I laid her in the bed. My eyes couldn't help but roam her body. She tried to cover up, but I moved her hands away pinning them above her head with one hand while using the other to show her something.

"No baby. Don't hide from me. I want to see everything there is to see on you. From the way your forehead wrinkles leading to you little button nose" I poked her nose causing her to giggle. "to your soft, succulent pink lips." My index finger traced her pink lips. "Down to your big, juicy beasts" I flicked my tongue over her nipples just biting them a little causing her to hiss in pleasure. I kissed down to her stomach and around her bellybutton. "To Your stomach. These scars show what your accomplished. What you've conquered. It shows you fought in the battle and you've won. Each one shows your strength. Don't ever look at them as pain look at them as your power to always be confident, strong, and driven." I said with each word kissing a scar. Alyana mind was a blurry mess from the attention Keith was giving her. I moved down to her thighs. Giving them each a kiss. I never took my eyes away from her and she never took her eyes away from me. I spread her legs giving her inner thigh a squeeze, a nibble, or a kiss.