TPTI 23

Chapter 23

|Keith Daniels|

Its been six years since Alyana left. Nobody has heard from her. I'm not gone lie I'm still hurt that she gave up on us so easily. Everyone took it hard when she left. She didn't even say goodbye to anyone. She just packed all her shit and left.

When she left I put myself to work. Nothing mattered to me anymore. I don't love. Love ain't for me no more. After my last drop I was planning on taking Alyana out and proposing to her. But she broke up with me. From that day after she left I went to the trap and put myself to work. My house was just so empty and cold again all her stuff was gone. It's like she was never there. She even changed her number on a nigga. There were nights that I felt like it was all just a dream, but when I woke up it was all reality. All I do is get this money now. No I'm not doing the thug thing anymore. I gave it up and started my own company. I also have a home for abused women and kids. I hate to see that, but I do what ever I can to see them smile. I'm working on doing more things until then this is what my main focus is.

Rony and Lonnie are married with three kids, two girls and one boy, I love my nieces and nephew to death. Rony owns a few mechanic shops and two car dealerships. Lonnie did have a job, but now she a stay at home mom or she'll help Ronnie out when he can't make it to the office.

Diggy and Cosmo are together. After Diggy finished college he proposed to Cosmo, but they wanted to wait. Their wedding coming up in the summer and I can't wait.

Shantel just got out a three year relationship with the father of her two year old daughter, apparently they needed a break. So she broke up with him. I don't know why. That nigga treat her the best. He gave her everything. She gone regret that cause when or if he move on she gone be salty asf. Sometimes you don't know what you have till it's gone.

Me? I'm single. I'm not dating I haven't had the time. I work too much.

|Alyana Owens|

"Mommy! Mommy!" My six year old son yelled coming into the kitchen.

"What Mikhail?"

"I can't find my spiderman toy."

"It's wherever you left it." I said. He is a handful. He looks just like his daddy Keith. Yes when I left him I was pregnant. I moved to Florida. I have a good paying job and a finacé. I been with for three years. The relationship is good. He has a real job. I don't have to worry about my son getting hurt or kidnapped. This is what I wanted. I love my life. Even tho looking at Mikhail reminded me so much of Keith. Every time I look at him I get teary eyed. But I did what was best for my son.

●●●●●●●

"Alyana you are my best negotiator for the company. I'm counting on you to make the account. We need this merger to happen."

"Who am I going to get to watch my son?" I asked. The whole time I've lived down here I haven't made any friends. I just have Jacob, my finacé, and Mikhail.

"You could take him with you. Everything will be taken care of. But you need to leave today." My boss said.

"And where exactly am I going?"

"Columbia, South Carolina." My face paled.

I'm going back to my hometown.