TPTI 17

Chapter 17

|Keith "Kush" Daniels|

Katrina and I have come to a conclusion that we should just be friends. I told her about the kiss and my feelings toward her and Alyana. She understood and didn't seem to be bothered by it. Katrina is something to any nigga would be glad to have her. But I know we made the right choice in just being friends.

"Hey." I hear Alyana say. I look up from my phone and smiled at her. She is really starting to come around with herself.

"Hey wassup?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to come with us to the mall."

"Who all going?" I asked.

"The usual crew. Cosmo want to go because she said something about sales they got going on." She said. I nodded.

●●●●●●●

I peeped game as soon as we walked in the mall. Cosmo ain't slick. I pulled her to the side so we could talk.

"What's really going on?" I asked folding my arms across my chest.

"Well we were actually doing the whole double date thing and I thought be would be nice to invite the both of you. Maybe it'll bring y'all closer." She said. I sighed.

"I appreciate it Cosmo, but Alyana not in the right place to be dating. She needs our help. Us being together not going to help its just going to fill the void. Don't get me wrong I'd love to be with her, but it's just not our time. I want her to learn to love herself before she try to love anyone else." I said truthfully.

"I understand. Now let's go shopping." She said clapping her hands. I groaned because Cosmo ass can shop.

|Alyana Owens|

It was kind of awkward with us shopping. Especially when we split up from the boys. We where in Forever 21 going thru a rack of clothes. When KeKe walked over to us with a group of her friends.

"Didn't I tell yo ass to stay away from my man hoe." I know this not gone end well at all.

"Who you talking to cause last time I checked only hoe over here is you." Lonnie said to KeKe.

Next thing I know fist being swung everywhere. We were fucking Forever 21 up. Out the corner of my eye I could see another girl coming up on Lonnie. So I punched the one I was fighting one good time and she was out like a light. I ran over pulling KeKe sister off Lonnie. This bitch 24 years old fighting an 18 year old.

"Y'all hoes grimy tryna jump somebody. But I'm bout to show you how a real bitch from South Carolina do it." I hear Lonnie say. She was going in on KeKe face.

I felt someone wrap their arms around me pulling me off KeKe sister. I made sure I kicked her ass one more time. I seen some teeth fly out her mouth before she hit the ground.

"Aye y'all get them!" I hear Keith yell. He had me over his shoulders walking out the mall. Today just had to be the day we fight.

|Logan "Lonnie" Waters|

"On everything I love when I see that bitch again imma murk her ass!" I said. Bitch had the nerve to wanna jump somebody. I wasn't going down without a fight. I was gone fight both them hoes. I was surprised Yana jumped in even if I'm still mad at her.

"Baby calm down." Rony said carrying me to the couch. We had came back to Kush house.

"Diggy go get the first aid kit." Shantel said. We didn't have no major bruises, but I was tired as hell.

After we were cleaned up I thanked Yana for stepping in when she did. That showed me she had my back regardless, but she still gotta work for this.