The Lost Fable

Jinn:" Locked away by her cruel father, Salem was a girl who desired but one thing: freedom. She lived in a time when kings and their kingdoms were plentiful, when men and women were capable of greatness and magic was a gift drom the gods that all could wield. And yet, there she sat within her tower."

The scene suddenly changes to the outside of said tower, showing many different warriors failing to fight their way through to it to ask for the hand of Salem. All but one of them went down in battle, but for the last one standing, there seems to be a more important part. Qrow is in front of that man and tries to get his attention by waving his hand at him, but nothing happens.

Jinn:" Until one day, a legendary hero came to brave the challenges within the towers walls. The people of the lands knew him... as Ozma. Unlike those who had came before, this warrior was not driven by the prize of the young maiden's hand. He fought only for righteousness.And his pure heart and couragious soul prevailed..."

Another change shows Ozma fighting off any opponent who dared to challenge him and so he was the one to reach the top of the tower and rescue the sheltered girl. the two layed eyes on each other as Ozma entered the room and Salem knew immediately that he was there to get her out.

Jinn:" They escaped the wretched fortress, and yet, something bound them together. Ozma had been ready to give his life for justice countless times, but now he saw a woman worth saving it for. And Salem, to her surprise, found her freedom not in the outside world she had yearned for, but in the eyes of the man that had saved her."

Salem:" So? Where should we go now?"

Ozma:" wherever you'd like."

The scene changes once again to a bedroom where Salem kneeled next to Ozma who seemed to ill. He was in bed with his eyes closed while his chest didn't rise or fall from breathing anymore.

Jinn:" The two fell deeply in love, planned adventures around the world and lived happily ever after...Or at least that's what should've been. Ozma, the infallible hero of legend, fell ill.And where all of the beasts and blades of the world had fallen short, a single sickness prevailed."

Salem:" How could the gods let this happen?"

Jinn:" The gods, brothers of light and darkness, creation and distruction. Salem prayed they would see the injustice that had befallen her love and make things right."

Salem was soon found wandering towards the domain of light, visiting the brother of light and creation. She had some flowers with her to lay down in order to pay respect to the deity before she made her way into the center of the area. 

Jinn:" The Domain of Light was a sacred place. It was here the elder brother dwelled beside his fountain of life and creation. It was here where mankind would fall to ruin."

The yound woman was determined to get her love back from the gods, so it didn't take her long to descend towards the fountain as the God of Light chose to rise from the water to eye his visitor. She explained her suffering to the otherworldly life form as good as she could, asking him to bring Ozma back from the dead.