Uncovered

A/N: ...... = Ozpin

          ...... = Oscar

--- Flashback ---

It was a day like anyother after the azzack on Haven. Qrow, Kain and the kids were discussing the next steps of their journey while they assembled n the living room all together. The whole group looked well rested at the time, so there wasn't much to delay their start. Ozpin has given a few helpful tips throughout so far, but not everything was covered by him or Qrow, the two working really close with each other.

Ruby:" We need to take the relic to Atlas?"

Qrow:" That's what Oz said."

A surprised gasp was heard as everyone turned towards Weiss, shock visible on her face throughout.

Weiss:" You've got to be joking."

Nora:" Bright side, we finally get out of this house."

Qrow:" well trust me, I'm not crazy about it either.And without the Spring Maiden here to seal the relic back in its vault, this is our best option."

Kain:" You're telling me. Ironwood isn't exactly a good kind of acquaintence on my side, so don't expect it to go as smooth as you would like."

Ren:" Also, Atlas may be the safest kingdom we have at the moment, but their borders are closed. General Ironwood called everyone back."

Qrow:" Eh, not everyone. The city of Argus is a ways north of us and it's the priomary trading point between Anima and Solitas. They've got the largest Atlas military base outside of the kingdom. There's no way they'd leave it abandoned and if we play our cards right, I think there's a good chance we could convince them to escort us straight to Ironwood."

Blake:" I mean we have the missing Heiress to the Schnee Dust Company."

Weiss:" Ex-heiress actually."

Yang:" True, true. But if there's a chance of reward money, I'd say we go for it."

Kain:" I don't think that that is a normal way of breaking this conflict between Weiss and her family or Atlas as a whole...Also, why is reward money the first thing that comes to your mind, Yang?"

Yang:" I don't know. Some people evaluate a humans' worth in cash."

Kain:" That train of thought disturbs me."

Oscar/Ozpin:" I hope the first option will suffice."

Qrow:" Glad to see you're feeling better."

Oscar/Ozpin:" Likewise. And while I'm sure we could all use more time to recover, I'm afraid time is of the essence."