The More, the Merrier / Vault Of The Spring Maiden/ Downfall

After some hours, the time to meet up with Lionheart is around. Kin, Qrow and the teens are already on their way towards the academy, having their weapons with them. Kains' headache disappeared after some sleep, so he's up and ready to go to war against whoever may cross his path at such a miserable time. Although he really doesn't have a great history in Mistral, he will do his best to defend it against those who oppose his will. The rest of the group is glad that they are complete and enter the lobby of Haven just a moment later, facing Lionheart who looks kinda scared for some reason.

Lionheart:" Why hello. Thank you for...coming. There seems to be more of you than last time."

Qrow:" Eh, you know what they say:"The more, the merrier." So what's going on with the coucil?"

Lionheart:" Why did you bring your weapons?"

Qrow:" What? Leo, we're huntsmen. You okay?"

In the meantime, Yang glances around the room while the two talk. It seems like something has caught the girls' attention.

Lionheart:" Of course! Of course, sorry. Just haven't had my evening coffee."

Qrow:" Look, it's nice to see you, but we got work to do. Are we getting support from the council or not?"

the thing Yang spotted is a raven sitting on the rails above them on the right side of the hall. It moves its head sideways for a moment and looks like it doesn't care until Yang talks to it.

Yang:" Mom?"

The bird flies off towards Lionheart and is soon revealed to be the woman who left Yang behind all those years ago and only now shows herself again to the world. 

Ruby:" Raven..."

Nora:" They....really are magic."

Kain on the other hand has a lot of trouble holding it together as memories flood his mind again. Raven was his friend before she and Qrow went to Beacon, later came the fights between the tribes and the endless slaughter of Kains' tribe. It was all this woman, she led her bandits to eliminate every source of threat to her own goals. 

Kain:" Oh look, Miss Murder is back."

Raven:" If you're going to shot me, shoot me. That was insulting."

Qrow:" What are you doing here?!"

Raven:" I could ask you the same thing. You've been scheming, little brother. Plainning to attack your own sister."

Kain:" The same way you eradicated the majority of my tribe just a few years ago, right?"

Raven:" I did not expect you to be here, Kain. I thought you would be smarter than to align with Ozpin."