Haven's Destiny

The Faunus resistance keeps going as the White Fang slowly gets taken down, group by group. It started when one of the generals said to cease fire and Ilia Amitola, a chameleon faunus, takes out another one of the Fang. Haven is in chaos at the moment, but all this will hopefully soon be over. It is only that Blake Belladonna and Adam Taurus face each other. This doesn't seem to be the first time and certainly won't be the last. 

Adam:" I'm going to make you regret ever coming back."

Blake:" More police are on their way, Adam. Huntsmen too."

Adam:" Still too afraid to face me on your own."

Blake:" I'm here for Haven, not you."

Adam:" You are still afraid and you should be. I've made powerful friends while you were away."

Sun:" Oh yeah? Where?"

Adam:" Tell me, does Blake make all of her classmates fight for her?"

Sun:" Nah, it's a volunteer gig. I'm just sayin', for someone who clames to have such great friends, there doesn't seem to be a lot of people willing to fight for you."

And that is the truth as Adam looks around, only to see that most of his soldiers have been disarmed and taken down. A feeling of slight worry overcomes him as some rage comes out in him. 

Blake:" You can try and  make me regret coming here, Adam, but honestly I've got more important things to deal with."

The bull faunus tries his best to attack the duo, but they got the upper hand easily. His attacks are blocked the moment he delivers and so he runs from the fight, showing that he isn't the greatest leader he wants to be.

Blake:" Sun, wait."

Sun:" But he's getting away, we can take him!"

Blake:" No, we can't. He wants to lure us away so he can pick us off. We need to protect the school and the people here. Besides...now he can see what it's like to run away. Thank you."

Sun:" Eh, we all need help sometimes."

They then nptice that the fight in the academy itself is still going on as Hazel is thrashing and bashing everything he comes across. 

Sun:" I think there's a few people who could use yours."

Blake:" Be careful."

Sun:" No promises."

Abyss:" Also he has me at his side still. I'll make sure banana brain is getting out of here in one piece and fully well."

Blake nods and heads off towards the fight while Sun and Abyss aid their faunus friends. The battle is really taking a great toll on everyone as the Lancer Weiss has summoned before is still helping them against Hazel, Mercury and Emerald. Ren and Nora don't look like they are still in good condition as their aura slowly begins to dwindle.