Rest and decisions

After a moment, everyone is gathered around the dinner table in the kitchen. The food has been set down, everything is in order for now and the friends seem to be happy to be together again. It's good for the most of them to see each other after so long and there is a lot to talk about. Team RNJR just finished telling the tale of losing their map all the time and a lot of laughter echoes around.

Yang:" How do you lose your map at a time like that?!"

Jaune:" Believe me, I've asked myself the same thing ever since."

Another round of laughter goes around and the mood is pretty good in general. It's funny how easy they get back on track with each other, even after everything that happened to them all. Even Nora seems more chipper than before and she aknowledges the fact that Jaune is getting better and better.

Nora:" Hey, but you made up for it, Mister Muscles! You shoulda seen this guy taking a giant Grimm head on!"

Jaune:" I couldn't have done it without Ruby wearing it down."

Ruby:" Uh, me? Did you see Ren during that fight? He was out of control!"

Ren:" I'm sorry, I may have lost my temper momenterally."

Ruby:" NO, no! Out of control as in 'awesome'."

Ren:" Oooohhh. Thank you."

And then there is more friendly laughter between the teens. Judging from an adult point of view, it would be heart-warming. Best friends getting back together with one another as good as they can, even after their sacrifices has formed a special bond between the kids. Kain just listens in while leaning against  a wall for the time being. He had a good feeling about Yang and Weiss and they've proven that by the way they act with Ruby and the rest. Then Weiss begins to tell a story from her time back in Atlas, when she summoned an Ice Boarbutusk that almost attacked a guest at a party.

Ruby:" *gasp* You did not!"

Weiss:" Yeah, right in the middle of the party."

Yang:" Please tell me you let that lady have it."

Weiss:" Of course not! Even if I did really want to."

Nora:" No way, I don't believe it."

Then the sound of something appearing close is heard as Nora turns her attention to her right to be face ti face with the same Grimm Weiss summoned at the party. The ginger-haired girl then gets startled and falls over in panic. Even Qrow had a short chuckle to spare before he walks back into the living room. He passes a quick glance towards Kain who has a satisfied smile on his face for now and then sits down as a gasp is heard in the kitchen. It is because of Yang, showing of her mechanical arm to everyone.

Yang:" It's no replacement for the real thing, but I'll make sure to make good use of it."