Unforseen Complications

Now that the tension and bad memories have died down, Kain is back in the living room with everyone, including the boy from last night who had some business with Qrow, who is standing behind the boy.

Kain:" So...why is this kid here again?"

Qrow:" I was getting there. Now pipsqueak, please introduce yourself."

The boy sighs and musters up all of his courage to finally speak to the group.

Oscar:" My name...is Oscar Pine. But you should know me as...Professor Ozpin."

RNJR + Kain:" WHAAAAAT????"

Shock runs through the teens and the grown man after hearing those words. A visable expression of disbelief makes its way around the room as everyone stares at Qrow.

Kain:" What the hell is this, Branwen?! What did you do to him? I swear if I find anything out of the ordinary, I will hurt you."

Qrow:" I didn't do anything to him, Kain. This indeed is Ozpin."

Nora:" Did he age backwards?"

Jaune:" He's possessed!"

Ren:" Or reincarnated."

Ruby:" Oh, isn't it weird?"

A short silence falls over the group as Team RNJR takes a close look at Oscar. Kain on the other hand isn't convinced yet, but decides to stay back and watch it all unfold for now.

Oscar:" It is very weird, yes."

Qrow:" Okay, okay. Let's just all take a second and remember that this is very overwhelming for everyone."

Kain:" Understatement of the year..."

Then everyone backs off from Oscar while letting out a nervous chuckle. They didn't wanna make this situation more awkward than it already is, but the rubbing of their necks gave away their nervousness. 

Oscar:" Thanks.....Ah, I'm sorry. It's just I've never really met huntmen and huntresses before."

Ruby:" Well, uh...we've never met a person with two souls, so, first times all around."

Kain:" Now this isn't what I expected this morning to turn into..."

After that and the obvious staring on Oscar's and Ruby's part, Qrow clears his throat to direct the attention to himself. It's not like it's the worst day yet, but it surely is strange.

Qrow:" Not to break down the whole 'getting-to-know-you' game, but we need to have a talk."