Lighting The Fire/ A necessary sacrifice

When all the talk is done, it finally is time to see what the kids can do in combat as Team RNJR, Qrow, Kain and Oscar venture out to the big balcony. the scenery is beautiful and a sight to behold, but now it's not the time for marveling. They don't really know what to expect from the spirit of their headmaster and Kain is someone who doesn't trust easily. Even after telling Lionheart, he felt like something was off about his behavoir over the last few check-ins. The big man is still a bit angry and has a visable evil look on his face while watching Oscar fight with Ruby.

Kain:" They're doing alright so far..."

Qrow:" I know. She and the rest still have a long way to go before they become fully educated huntsmen and huntresses."

Kain:" I hope Haven stays safe from the people who attacked Beacon. If I ever find one of them, I'll_"

Qrow:" No need to get so worked up already. We're preparing for the worst case scenario. If it doesn't end up bad, then all of us will make it out unscathed."

Kain:" At least most of us. I can't guarantee that I won't get a few new scars or something."

Qrow:" Always up for trouble, aren't you?"

Kain:" Always was, always am and always will be. You can be sure that I'll aid you on your journey as good as possible."

A few steps away are Nora and Jaune who watch the sparing match unfold while having a chat of their own. Nora has her hammer out already, prepaered for a fight and Jaune is holding his shield and sword ready. Ruby and Oscar are doing good against each other, judging from their point of view.

Jaune:" Man, Oz wasn't kidding. Oscar's picking up on this stuff fast."

Right after her says that, Ruby receives a right hand to her face.  Of course Oscar himself is still in control, so his kind and caring nature comes out to apologize to Ruby.

Oscar:" Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry."

Then again, he gets hit as well by Ruby who got her revenge on the young boy. She already celebrates, but that may be a mistake.

Ruby:" Ha! Yes, I did it!"

Oscar/Ozpin:" (You forgot to engage your aura again.) Why didn't you tell me? (Because this method makes you less likely to forget. Mind if I give it a shot?)"

Now with Ozpin in control, there will be a different kind of atmosphere and combat experience between both of them as the former headmaster speaks to his student.

  Oscar/Ozpin:" Not bad, Miss Rose. But Oscar doesn't have the years of training that you do. Or I do."

Ruby:" Oh, heh, ha, well, maybe we should, ah...take a break."

But there is no chance to back away now as Ozpin initiates another attack on the teenage girl, who of course tries to block it. She does good, but still gets pushed back a few inches while Oscar's body leaps into the air for another punch, now knocking the huntress off her feet.  Her own attack misses and a headbutt from Ozpin finds its mark, making her stumble back again.