thirty-four

L U K E

I woke up with slumber and utter happiness and butterflies in my stomach. Elizabeth was something special and I've wronged her all this time thinking she was going to turn out like Amber -- she was the complete opposite. I was just the asshole who made assumptions to quickly without getting to know a person. She was the complete opposite of Amber and she made me realize the reality of the world, she made me see the good in people and she was honest. Honesty was the only thing I ever wanted to have from people, Amber made me lose all sense of honesty from everyone but Elizabeth was slowly restoring that for me and it felt great.

Waking up before Elizabeth, I had the benefit of watching her sleep - in the most non creepy way at all. The way her silky brown hair fell on her face and her red cheeks made her look like a goddess. She was buried in my chest the whole night, she made me feel safe and secure and I needed it. We weren't even a thing - it hurt - but I wasn't sure if I was ready to pop the question or even if she was ready to take this friendship to a whole other level. I cheekily pecked her on the cheek in hopes she would wake up and she did.

She stirred for a bit before fluttering her eyes open, I propped one elbow up so I was facing her and she smiled at me before pulling the blanket over her face.

"Ugh," She groaned. "I look horrible, stop."

"You look wonderful," I teased. "Now get up, I'm hungry."

She poked her head out from the blanket and pouted. "Is that all you want me for? Food?"

"Pretty much," I shrugged. She slapped my arm lightly before sitting up -- me following her actions. She got out of the bed and walked over to her table and pulled her hair up in a pony tail, even waking up she was beautiful.

"Take a picture," She snapped me from my thoughts. "It'll last longer."

"I might as well," I winked. "I'll add it to my wank bank."

"What are you? Twelve?" She scoffed.

"Sorry, my horny dick can't help it." She scrunched her nose in disgust and it was honestly the cutest thing ever.

"My virgin ears," She cried, cupping her hands. "Say no more." She rushed into the bathroom and locked herself in, I laughed at the fact that she was so innocent but could curse like a sailor.

"You can't hide in there forever, babe!" I called infront of the bathroom door. "Soon you'll develop kinks and all that dirty stuff and you won't be so innocent anymore."

She groaned and came out of the bathroom a few minutes later with her hair in a braid and another set of clothes.

"What are you? Christian Grey?" She rolled her eyes, pulling out a shirt -- a guy's shirt -- and handing it over to me. "It's Dan's."

"Thanks," I sighed. "And I could be Christian Grey if you wish. I know a few kinks myself."

She looked at me with gritted teeth before walking backwards. "Please don't go on. I'll do anything -- my virgin ears can't take it." I laughed harder before walking over and wrapping my arms around her waist from behind.

"Only if you agree to become my Anastasia Steele." I whispered into her ear, she cringed at it before removing herself from my hands.