Chapter 56: Best friend

WARNING: This chapter contains mature content 😌 lol enjoy
* * *

Mia's Point Of View

"Where you going?" Ethan asked sitting up

"I have a flight to catch to LA in an hour and I totally forgot!" I said slipping my dress over my head "FUCK" i yelled taking it off "where the hell is my bra?" I asked looking around

"Its right here" he said grabbing it from beside him and threw it at me "stay a bit longer"

"I can't you know that!"

"What's so important?"

"I promised J I'd visit him because we haven't seen each other in a while"

He rolled his eyes "great"

"Don't worry I'll be back next week or so we'll stay in touch!"

"What are you two gonna do?"

"We haven't figured it out yet but we'll see" I said pecking his lips "I'll call you when i land" i said exiting the room

"I love you" he yelled

"I love you more" I shouted back

* * * * *

Justin's Point Of View

I spread her shaking legs open and pressed my finger against her clit. She arched her back and yelled out a string of cuss words.

"Please Jay," Mia begged as i teased two fingers inside of her. I changed angles until i found the one location that make her scream the loudest yet. Once i found that spot, i purposely avoided it, depriving her of the intense pleasure she could be feeling. "Fuck Justin, please," She whimpered. pounding my fingers inside of her. She bit at her bottom lip as i continued to work her open. I flipped her on her stomach with her ass in the air.

"I missed you," I slapped her ass before rubbing it better. She let out a hiss as she rocked back and forth trying to get my fingers back inside of her.

"Shit baby," She moaned her legs started shaking uncontrollably. Without further conversation, I leaned down and licked a stripe up her center before flipping her back on her back and fucking my tongue into her. Her hands instantly latched into my hair and pushed my head further into her. I moaned while sloppily eating her up.

"Justin- I- I'm gonna-" she tried to warn me but when my finger met her spot one final time as i sucked on her clit, she was done. All of a sudden she switched our positions. As soon as my boxers were down and she got my hands around me, i was panting. Her light skin hand vastly contrasting my pale skin. She pumped my dick but decided to tease by blowing on the tip.

"Fuck Mia"

I let out a groan and thrusted my hips up. She tsked in disapproval and used one hand to hold my waist down and the other to pump slowly on my dick as she got more of me into her mouth.

She moaned sending vibrations up my dick and let her hand slide from my waist to my balls then gave a squeeze and that was it. I came down her throat and rode out my orgasm by thrusting into her mouth