Chapter 39: moody

Mia's Point Of View

"I love being with you like this, being the only one who gets to see you like this is wonderful." He whispered some more, to which I moaned and hummed. "I adore you so fucking much." I could tell he was becoming more worked up, but his movements didn't pick up, he kept the same rhythm.

"I love you." I whimpered, closing my eyes when I felt the pleasure increase, hitting my stomach. I hummed, feeling content as the feeling ran through my veins.

"I want to make you happy, I want to make sure you're content and satisfied. I want to be your everything." He sighed, his breathing increasing.

The wind outside picked up, clashing with the glass of the window constantly.

"You are." I spoke simply, reassuring him. My hands roamed his back, never leaving his skin. "You have been for the longest time." I whispered, biting his shoulder gently.

******************************

Ethan's Point Of View

I stood close to her, she could feel my breath on her face, warming her skin. It gave her some sense of comfort to feel me. I know it. "Please," I whispered.

The tears in my eyes mirrored her own; threatening to fall but yet to do so. My nose was red even though i hadn't let the tears fall. I bet i looked as awful as ever.

She didn't speak.

"Maybe I didn't treat you like you deserve, maybe I didn't treat you as good as I should have, or maybe, maybe I didn't love you enough, maybe I didn't spend enough hours of the day telling you how much I love you. I do, I adore you so, so much." My hands balled into fists, i attempted to touch her, she moved away only slightly.

"Ethan-"

"No. Whatever it is, the reason you're doing this, let me fix it." I wanted to go back to the time when i could touch her and she wouldn't jerk away, when i was what made her feel safe.

"If it's those little things that I should have said or done to make you happy, those things I never took the time to do. I'll do whatever it is babe just don't go. I'll do them all." I said

She only sighed, my heart clenched in my chest. I wanted this to be over, i wanted us to hold each other and never let go.

"It's not enough." She sympathised with me.

"You take over everything I do you are always there, every hour of every day. You were on my mind, you always are." I whispered, only pain and desperation behind my words. "I guess I never showed my love and appreciation for you; I'm so happy that you're mine, baby. I'm so proud to call you mine." My voice was only weakening, my energy levels were dropping as i saw no turn approaching the conversation.

"If I made you feel insecure, unimportant, second best, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I was blind. I'm sorry I couldn't see what I had when I had it." A single tear ran quickly down my cheek, as approached my chin

"Ethan"

"Yes"

"Ethan" she said

"I'm listening. Just say whatever you want I'll do it just please don't go"

"Ethan" I heard her voice become louder this time and suddenly i was being awakened by her from this miserable dream

I gasped lying still on the bed

"I'm here baby" she mumbled against my ear as she held me tightly "I'm right here"

"I'm so sorry for waking you up" I said breathlessness