Chapter 5: Art

Mia's POV:

He dumped the supplies on the floor that he thought was needed, looking proud of his collection.

Both of us stood in his art room, surrounded by plenty of pictures and drawings "What can we draw or paint together? I don't think it's possible that two people can paint a single painting at the same time." Ethan mumbled "Especially with different point of views."

"Maybe we don't have to make a specific hand drawn painting...balloons, crayons, hands." I stopped when I realized that my opinions weren't being listened to. "Never mind." I looked down at my feet.

"The hand thing is elementary, but that's a good idea." His face lightened up as a cute little smile formed. "We can take this to a whole other level." I was confused to where he was getting at. He started to walk and i followed but bumped into him when he turned around. "Oh," he laughed as his hand laid on my shoulder, "I hope you don't mind getting a little bit dirty." He took a step back and looked at me, shaking his head "perfect." He mumbled

"Huh?" I asked, my cheeks beet red.

"You have um..." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Nothing." He cleared his throat and quickly continued what he was about to do. He unrolled a big piece of cream colored paper and laid it on the floor, covering mostly all of the floor.

"First I hope you don't mind getting paint in your hair, we're going to get really messy." He smiled and laughed, "are you ready to get messy?"

"What are we doing?"

"Making art with our bodies." He smiled slightly. "If that's alright with you?" The idea was brilliant so i nodded and placed my purse on the chair. He put buckets of paint next to the lay out of paper. I unzipped my jacket and threw it to the side, pulled my hair into a ponytail, kicked my shoes off and any other unnecessary stuff as did Ethan. Pretty soon we were covered in paint from head to toe and the paper was painted with hands, feet, arms and legs.

Without realization i drew a heart with my finger above Ethan's full-body paint figure. "A heart?" I was snapped out of my trance as a blush crept my cheeks.

"Y-yeah for uh...to show a symbol for this uh...what?" My heart beated faster as he looked down at the picture.

"So you mean a symbol for...love." I simply nodded my head slightly and looked down at my hands. He lifted my chin pulling my gaze back at him. "That was a good idea."

That's when i noticed it. The drawing, the sketch, whatever the heck you wanna call it. It was hanging on the wall in the corner of his desk a small picture

"W-what is that?" I stuttered staring in disbelief. It couldn't be what it looks like but it resembles...me. I got up and took a better look at it. It was in fact me. The hair, the eyebrows, nose, and most importantly my damn eyes. It looked like he took his essential time on that feature.

"I drew it... I was bored and i heard you playing music out loud one night," he smiled "so I thought about you and oh god your eyes are, I've never seen such eyes." He murmured

I smiled down at the floor again but this time he gripped my arm and leaned in about to kiss me.

"Uh, you kinda have paint on your nose....and everywhere else." I giggled mostly panicky.