Chapter 29: Jazzy & Jay

Mia's Point Of View

"Babe you're gonna be late for work. Get up" i said probably for the fifth time in the past 10 minutes

"Five more minutes, please"

"Get your bitch ass up or I'll call your mom" i warned

He groaned and started tossing and turning on the bed making me roll my eyes

"When are you coming back?" He asked

"i won't be back till at least 7 pm. So don't wait up for me"

"Wait we were supposed to go eat lunch together"

"Babe we already talked about this. We can't do it today."

He groaned again "well have fun"

"Say it from the heart or dont say anything at all"

He walked over to me "have fun babe" he mumbled against the skin of my neck as he wrapped his arms around me

I sighed "i will"

Today, Justin and i decided to hang out at his house just to catch up and all since he was on tour and i never went along with him and the crew so maybe we could watch movies, write lyrics or whatever

Ethan's been dying to change my mind about this whole thing just because he doesn't want me to be around J but he can't do that cuz Justin and i are both very close, as best friends of course.

"I love you"

"Love you too."

"By the way. I'm taking your car"

"That's fine, I'll take a taxi, get your car and go to work. Gimme your keys" he said

I grabbed my keys from my purse handing them to him before i grabbed his chin and pecked his lips

***********************************

''Be quiet!'' I whispered to Jazzy as silently as I could. She nodded her head, smiling from ear to ear and held the bottle of mascara tightly in her tiny hands. A giggle escaped my lips as I gestured her to come in front me and held her by the shoulders.

Justin was spread out on the couch, his eyes closed and his mouth partly opened, sleeping peacefully. When i came to Justin's house Jazzy was here because she misses her brother and she wants to hang out with him. Anyway, Jazzy and I couldn't find anything to do so I thought that we should use this as an opportunity. We walked silently in the living room and finally reached the sofa without waking up Justin.

''I'll start...'' I said and applied some red lipstick on Justin's soft lips along with some bright blue eye shadow on his eyelids. My heart skipped a beat when I heard him mumble something but he stayed asleep. I mentally high fived myself and with my head, I motioned to Jazzy that it was her turn.

''Perfect!'' She whispered-yelled as she added the last touch of mascara on his eyelashes. I couldn't help but giggle as I saw the result. The lines of black mascara were reaching his eyebrows but that made things way funnier.

''Let's take a picture!'' I proposed and took out my phone. I snapped the picture but accidentally forgot to turn off the flash, which pulled Justin out of his dream.

''Oh no!'' Jazzy squealed and ran way hiding behind the couch. I just stood there; holding my laugh, as Justin slowly woke up. He yawned and rubbed his tired eyes, causing the makeup to spread all over his face and hands. That's when I lost it and burst out laughing.

''Mia what did you do?!'' He asked in panic and ran to the bathroom. I joined Jazzy behind the couch and held out my hand for her.

''High Five!'' She immediately clapped her hand in mine but her smile suddenly vanished and then without warning, she ran upstairs squealing. Frowning, I turned my head and looked over my shoulder to see Justin devilishly smirking at me with his arms wide opened.