Chapter 13: A first for everything

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT

***********

Song of the chapter Pillow Talk by my baby ZAYN

**************

Mia's POV:

He sloppily pressed his lips against mine as he kicked the door shut with his foot. We had just came back from the restaurant, we've been teasing each other all night.

While i was eating i would rufoot against his leg to make him shoot daggers into my eyes. He soon made me come sit right next to him. Once i did he kept his hand on my thigh the whole time, sometimes inching closing to my throbbing area then away from it.

I practically trapped his hand between my thighs on the ride home; which he didn't mind at all.

I stumbled backwards Ethan's eagerness mixing with mine, pulling my lips away from him i wrapped my arms around his neck as he mumbled a 'jump' and so I did. He carried me to his bedroom before he dropped me on his comfortable bed

"What's wrong?" He asked putting his elbows on each side of my face

I closed my eyes shut embarrassed at the fact that im still a virgin but should he know about this?

"Mia what's wrong?" He asked again

"Um i... Well I'm still a..." I stopped

"No way" his eyes widened

I covered my face feeling the heat crawling to it

"No no that's an amazing thing" he said removing my hands away "This means I'll get all of you and I'll be your first" he kissed my cheek then my jaw "There's a first for everything"

"Relax" He said gently his large hand caressing my face as I tried to steady my breathing .

"Just focus on me . Don't focus on anything else." He said, and as he spoke his face moved closer to me, his lips grazing mine gently, making them tingle.

"Just, relax" He whispered before pressing his lips against mine. My entire body ignited at the feel of his lips, and I turned my head, deepening the kiss .

Ethan's hand fell onto my waist, before squeezing gently, making me moan. He dove in, his tongue battling with mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck running my fingers on the back of his head as he groaned.

My ears perked up at the noise, and I did it again, another soft groan leaving his lips.

Ethan pulled away from the kiss before pressing open mouthed kisses on my neck making me close my eyes, mouth agape.

He licked a strip down my neck making me gasp before attaching his lips to mine. I bit his bottom lip before pulling back wanting to hear that sound come from his lips again.

Ethan moaned, falling back onto the bed, my body on top of his as his hands found my waist again. I sat up removing my shirt and throwing it somewhere on the floor before attaching our lips once again.

All of a sudden he started to move my hips against his, and I took a sharp breath the sudden sensations I was feeling making me squeeze my eyes shut.

"Ethan" I moaned completely new to this feeling.

He let go of me and let me take control and I started grinding my hips against his growing penis, little pants leaving my mouth.

"Fuck Mia, im gonna cum if you keep doing that" He said, before flipping us over his hands ran down my body and stopped at my pants before slowly pulling them off.