39

A/N: Fuck you Thomas Jeffershit.

John was sitting on his bed crying.

He was still naked. He couldn't move put his clothes back on, couldn't even walk the three feet to the window to close the blinds so nobody would see him in this embarrassing state. His entire body had shut down. All he could do was sit there and cry.

His phone started ringing.

Alex was calling him.

He didn't want to answer. He didn't want to talk to Alex. Not now, not ever again.

How could he? How could he do this to me.

John had once read somewhere that if something seemed to good to be true, it probably was.

Alex had been too good to be true. He couldn't believe that someone this beautiful and amazing loved him.

Alex was too good to be true.

He didn't love John. He never had.

He just wanted his body.

Alex called again.

John knew that Alex would be angry if he didn't respond. If he was angry, he'd ask John for more pictures.

Just to be safe, John answered.

“A-Alex?”

“John! Oh my God. I can explain!”

Alex sounded flustered. John didn't care. He was probably just faking to guilt John into sending him more naked pictures.

“What do you want, Alex? Do you want more pictures?”

“John, listen. My Instagram account was hacked. The person who asked you for nudes isn’t me. It's the hacker.”

“I want to believe you, Alex. I really do. But I don't know if I can.”

“John, you know I would never hurt you.”

“That's what Charles Lee said.”

John regretted being so mean to Alex, but he couldn't take it anymore. He felt absolutely awful. He was so confused, so miserable, so done. The sound of Alex's voice made him sick. The sound of his air conditioner made him sick. The sight of Lin sitting in his tank eating a carrot made him sick. Everything made him sick. He didn't want to do this anymore.

“John, listen to me. I'll make this right. I'll find the hacker and make them take the photo down. I'll make them stop.”

“Goodnight, Alex.”

I will never love again.

Alex pounded on the door of the Southern Motherfucking Democratic-Republicans’ frat house.

He was shaking with rage, so angry he could barely see straight.

His heart was breaking.

John had sounded so upset when he called him.

So listless. So… broken.

He was going to make Thomas pay.

The door opened.

James Madison was standing in the doorway.

“Alexander? What are you doing here?”

“I need to talk to Thomas.”

James looked over his shoulder.

“He’s in his room. What do you want with him?”

“I just need to talk to him.” Alex said, trying to disguise his anger.