Chapter 35

“You see for yourself, Miss Babe, it will not be difficult for me to tell our dear viewers my memories, because for some time now… You know, when a man gets to my age and is preparing for the departure, then…”

 “Don’t talk like that, Mr. Kaella, please. We common people don’t want to even think about that. You are not at all aware how much the Consumers respect you, but also how much they love you, Mr. Kaella,” Babe was so moved and passed her index finger beneath her eye, alluding to a tear.

“Yes, yes, I’m aware of that. And I am very happy… and grateful to the people,” Kaella looked at the camera. “If I didn’t love our people as much as they love me, everything that I have done and created in my life… would not have been possible.”

“And you have done the most, created the most, Mr. Kaella.”

“Behind everything stands the invincible, unbreakable, carved-in-stone, love for each and every person, every Consumer.”

“You have done… not only done… but continue to… even now, at every moment you are doing… something that is the most grandiose, most magnificent in the history of the world, Mr. Kaella. You and your honorable ancestors… and of course, your son, Mr. Prince.”

“Yes. Thank you for these words, Miss Babe. I wanted to say that in front of our audience, I would just like to repeat what I have already determined, in summarizing my life… what I have realized.”

“Go ahead, Mr. Kaella.”

“You see… I would like to mention my ancestors…”

“Of course,” Babe encouraged Mr. Kaella.

“My grandfather discovered cosmic energy at a time when fossil fuels were disappearing, during the period of bloody wars where people were destroying each others’ few alternative sources of energy. And he created a system of accumulating cosmic energy in space, delivering it through energy beams to cosmic power plants on Earth and transforming cosmic energy into electrical energy. And he offers this pure energy to all mankind, without any concern for the differences between them. And of course people accepted this. That is how our company, the Kaella Cosmic Energy Corporation, grew and developed. And my father continued down the same path, building a state. This process was not easy. At the time not all groups of people wanted to join the integrated human community. But gradually, weakened by previous wars, storms, droughts, floods, landslides, earthquakes, pandemics… without water, without food… without energy, these people toppled their dictators on their own, and joined. My father dedicated his life to creating the State of Earth… and that is why I am so moved, Miss Babe, because a beautiful intelligent young person such as yourself, is paying respect to my father, our family, our State, with her entire appearance, her entire being.”

“Not only me, Mr. Kaella, not only me. Today I am just a representative of the Consumers. I symbolize the respect and love of all the people.”

“Thank you... truly… thank you very much,” Mr. Kaella’s eyes were full of tears.

“Excellent moment of sentimentality,” thought Babe and looked at the camera.

“And now dear viewers, let us take a look at the messages from our dearest friends, the generous sponsors of the interview with the two greatest men of the present.”