FIFTEEN.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN.
-
i. mother molly !

━━LILI was confused and slightly disappointed to see that one of the few classes she had with all four of her closest friends, including George Weasley, her boyfriend, was disrupted by said boyfriend and his twin being ushered out the room by Prof...

LILI was confused and slightly disappointed to see that one of the few classes she had with all four of her closest friends, including George Weasley, her boyfriend, was disrupted by said boyfriend and his twin being ushered out the room by Professor McGonagall.

Aspen chuckled as she watched her friend's head travel to where their Transfiguration teacher was talking to the whole Weasley clan as well as the young Boy Who Lived, Liliana's face portraying betrayal to the Professor.

George laughed at the girl's puppy eyes before giving her a pouty face mouthing 'ill be back soon' as the professor guided them to the front entrance.

___

━━ONCE the class was over and both girls had suffered through Professor Bins' monotone teachings, they both headed in the way of the entrance in hopes of finding the Weasleys. Lee was held up in detention having a talking to with Bins.

Aspen and Lili jogged to the clock tower entrance, seeing the gaggle of redheads and a messy mop of raven hair, that of Harry Potter.

Coming up to the group, Lili had spotted Mr. and Mrs. Weasley as well as the eldest brother, William- or as he likes to be called, Bill Weasley.

Liliana had never met the two eldest Weasley brothers until this year, having seen Charlie for the first time back from the first task. Bill seemed like a nice enough man, tough and rough on the outside with his long flaming hair tied back by a rope tie and a tooth earring hanging from one ear, along with the large and slightly terrifying look of the scar drug along his handsome face.

Lili tried not to stare at Bill, knowing it to be in polite, and snuck around to the twins on the other side of Harry.

Coming up behind one of the twins she caught the eye of whom she thought to be Fredrick Weasley, jumping around the other and hoping on their back to end up scaring both Fred and Molly Weasley.

Fred swiveled under the weight of the teenage witch and glared at his brother's laughter, that of George and Bill as Ronald tried to cover his with a scoff and hid behind his fist.

Lili was laughing until she noticed the specific twin she had catapulted herself into hadn't happened to be her Boyfriend.

Fred raised an eyebrow at the girl behind him, letting her down as she playfully hit George.

"You bloody trickster!" She spoke out to him to which George just laughed out loud, grabbing her wait and pulling her into his chest, "oh hush I did nothing of the sort"

It was Bill and Molly's turn to raise their eyebrows at the couple, "George, Dear, is there something you would like to mention?" She looked expectantly at the girl in his arms,