TWO.

CHAPTER TWO.
-
i. foreign exchange students !

━━THE great hall was a place all who entered the magnificent school treasured

━━THE great hall was a place all who entered the magnificent school treasured. They spent many moments in the hall. McGonagall has seen many different scenes pass through the room. From the four boys whom she practically adopted to the moment Oliver wood found out he got into the quidditch team, to harry potter's sorting. But never had she experienced such uproar when the school was told there was an age limit on the triwizard tournament whether it be from longing for fame, worry for the upperclassmen, or overall just wanting to do what others were doing everyone was shouting and hollering.

"RUBBISH!" perhaps the most prominent voices, that of the weasleys.

___

━━OCTOBER came quicker than Liliana would have liked. All of Hogwarts gathered outside the school in the courtyard, Hargrid yelling towards something small approaching in the sky. Lili was behind Harry and George when the new arrivals were coming, completely not looking forward to this tournament nor the new students.

But her friends were more than ecstatic to welcome the new arrivals with open arms. George Weasley, glancing over at his best friend (excluding his brother) "love, i'm no expert but i dont think thats a very positive mood to be having--" he smirked, glancing up at her blinding white curly hair that was pulled into a tight high pony with her curls overflowing from the hair tie and going every which way.

She didn't make an attempt to change it though as she gave him a bored expression, "hmm well, they don't know that." George smiled at her making butterflies erupt in her stomach like someone was playing her emotions like they were records on a record player. She averted her gaze from his brown eyes, mentally scolding herself for thinking that way.

stop he's your friend! That is not usually how you feel about him! Just stop thinking about him in general. . . easier said than done. Or would it be "easier thought than done"?

Ignoring her mental battle she came out of her grump when she saw a massive ship peak from within the black lake. Coming above the water with ancient detailing along the stern and bow. Liliana was in a bit of an awestruck state at the ship and she was not going to lie to herself, the people that resided within the vessel were not bad to look at.

___

━━ALL of Hogwarts was sat at their respective places, with extra room at the ravenclaw and slytherin tables.

After a short announcement from Dumbledore about the up and coming temporary students this year and. . . frilly(?) sound was heard throughout the hall. The doors slowly opened to allow the foreigners of Beauxbâtons into the hall.

All of the young women were adorned in periwinkle cloth dresses that flowed up and down when they entranced the population of hogwarts. The girls had pulled their hair into low wavy ponytails, adorned with blue ribbons and hats that were looking as if a hershey's kiss were blue and made into a hat.