SEVEN.

CHAPTER SEVEN.
-
i. i've killed harry potter !

 i've killed harry potter !

━━"BETS TAKE YOUR BETS."

"You know, this is kinda illegal"

"BETS PLACE YOUR BETS"

"Not to mention got aspen glaring daggers at you lot."

Fred and George stopped their yelling to look over at their friend who was pacing in circles until she began running to the champion's tents.

With that the twins smiled at Lili before beginning again, "BETS TAKEN HERE"

George gave her a smug smile before shrugging along with his brother, "STEP RIGHT UP FOLKS'' the metamorphmagus tapped her foot to the floor and punched george in the arm, "ow!" lili just stuck her tongue out childishly at him as they continued on through the stands picking up bets from wizards as they went.

___

━━ASPEN began pacing outside the champions tent, her scarf grasped tightly within her gloved hands, "Aspen, do- do you know if harry- ya know" aspen stared at Hermione Granger and then got knocked out of her daze of worry and answered the younger, "uh yeah, yeah, he should be uh yeah."

With that aspen ran into the tent to see her brother. "Cedric! Ced!" Cedric turned from his pep talk to himself when he heard the sweet yet worried voice of his sister. "Aspen! What are you doing here! You could be in major trouble with Mrs. Pomfrey if she knew one of her pupils was down here!" Aspen waved him off with a massive hug then stepped back to look at her brother's arms still around his neck but her head now rested on his chest. "Ced, please be safe. Don't be stupid. . . please" Ced wrapped his arms tighter around the girl when he heard her voice lightly crack, stroking her frizzy unmanageable short curls he spoke up- his head resting on hers, "i'll be fine asp dont worry. I just want you to be worried about being right here when I'm done, alright?"

Aspen nodded her head still holding onto him, "just, use your head, don't die, I need you back in one piece." Cedric placed her head back onto his chest when he saw her start to tear up, "aspen. Come on, i'm going to be perfectly fine, remember we came up with a whole plan and everything. Alright, Asp i need you to get back to the stands before i wind up getting you in trouble. Love you."

Aspen hugged him once more before smiling through her watery eyes, "love ya too, don't die, i'll be there when you win Ceddy!" backing away from him to the exit she bumped into harry and Mione, "oh sorry" she stopped when she saw harry look down- being used to her glaring at him, "hey uh harry, good luck!" with that she swiftly left the tent walking back towards the stands where she could hear the twins shouting Liliana's ear off.

She stopped once more before turning and sprinting back to the tent to open the flap entrance, "don't die, good luck!" Aspen's face turned an appealing shade of red as she ran into Harry rather than just wishing him good luck, and to add to such a feat- there the counselor of the tournament along with all headmasters stood in a circle.