TWELVE.

CHAPTER TWELVE.
-
i. sit down and listen !

━━AS THE sun rose over the off day at Hogwarts, the students in the small sixth year dormitory to the right were waking up as the shadows off potted hanging plants cascaded around the circular room of four girls

Waking up first, Liliana located her wand before opening the circular window that resided over her four poster bed, and watered her two plants that represented curtains for such a window. Humming a chosen song from last night while her heart got giddy just thinking about the events from the night before. Singing wistfully she got down from her knees on her bed, walking slightly dazed, to her wardrobe. She began throwing on a heap of winter fit clothing, topping it off nicely wit her thick hufflepuff scarf, nearly covering her mouth.

Finally, she whisper-squealed once more about the night of the yule ball and that blasted plant above them, before grabbing her wand and levitating her painting trunk out the dormitory as usual, to go to the black lake for sunrise--- of course not before she grabbed a quick cinnamon muffin and a hot mug of coffee that she knew wouldn't help her already stunted growth, but grabbed the largest mug available anyways.

___

━━ASPEN Diggory awoke, finding Liliana's bed to be empty as per usual on an off day. She groaned lightly as the effects of the tainted soda she guzzled last night hit her like an abnormally large sized brick.

Thinking of a way to get the feeling away, she lazily strode into the shower, the other two girls in the dormitory snoring away though it was almost ten in the morning.

Peacefully pulling her voluminous hair back as she raked and hand through it, her eyes snapped open, "oh no." she got in the shower, more dazed than before, letting the water pour over her curly overly frizzy locks, newly taken out of the twists and braids of the night before, the water flattening it only slightly before she brushed it out with her hands.

Closing her eyes, she groaned, mentally slapping herself, "I can't believe I kissed the annoying headache that is Fred Weasley." With that last bit, she grinned a small, shyly grin and continued on with her shower, a new feeling arising in her chest that wasn't particularly new.

___

━━ASPEN Diggory was slowly coming down the stairs, trying to contain her freshly washed curls into two large braids.

Not before she could place a foot of the dormitory steps, her brother came bounding into the common room, dripping water coming from his hair, his sweater drenched from his wet skin and his jeans damp, and ran up to the girl barefoot. "Aspen! You won't believe---"

"Why are you- Ced, your dripping on the carpet"

Cedric wove his hand in dismissal, "no matter that, Asp, the egg!" he practically shouted, aspen shushed the boy, causing him to whisper, "it's a clue!"