ELEVEN.

CHAPTER ELEVEN.
-
i. mistletoe kisses !

━━"CARE to dance m'lady?" Oliver Wood's Scottish accent would have been enough for a younger Liliana Kate to practically give the boy her heart, she practically did as a youngster- head over heels for the boy

Those feelings long forgotten,

Lili turned to him with a large smile on her face, grasping his outstretched hand as he pulled her to the semi-crowded dance floor.

Oliver had his hand gently placed on her waist as their other hands were clasped together, the two swaying gracefully to the music. The music was reaching the dreaded moment as the gentlemen picked up the ladies by their waist and spun them around, Oliver silently thanking quidditch and his position as keeper for practically forcing him to workout.

They both laughed as Ollie set her down, "Well, i guess quidditch does come in handy." Lili chuckled as she patted his arm then moved it back to his hand, continuing the dance, "i would hope so, or else that's practically all of my life wasted. . ." Oliver glanced down at the floor thinking about that for a moment- "anyway, it's not like i'm the only one who's being held back from the sport this year."

Lili just rolled her eyes, "and if i wasn't we would beat you lot at your own game!" she whispered to the boy laughing afterwards, "I mean if you didn't have the 'chosen one' as your seeker and practically being your whole team, we would pull the darn trophy, but alas the Gryffindors have to have something ahead of them, right?" Liliana smirked as the song ended and Oliver was practically fuming from the smack his team just got from a hufflepuff chaser.

She patted his shoulder while laughing at him, "come on Ollie, let's get a drink and then you can try and find a comeback, im parched-" leading the boy towards the tables she got both her and Oliver a drink in a interesting champagne looking glass, the bubbly liquid coursed through her, giving her a small excite. Oliver wood glanced at the muggle studies professor who was giving out the glasses, "it's soda." Oliver breathed a sigh of momentary relief and nodded, heading towards his hufflepuff date for the night.

He had found Liliana by Cedric Diggory who had an arm secure around Cho Chang, both slightly swaying to the music while talking to the cheerful sixth year. Oliver came by into the conversation, "nice of you to join us Oliver" Liliana chuckled at her old friend, leaning into his side slightly, seemingly looking somewhere else that wanted in the small group the hufflepuff and gryffindor quidditch captains had made.

___

━━GEORGE Weasley was tapping his foot to the music while in mid conversation with lee Jordan and his date, with aspen Diggory and her bored looking date while she fought over minuscule things with Fred Weasley--- as usual.

The younger Weasley twin's eyes seemed to wander away from his discussion with lee to around the decorated great hall, eyes finally landing on something.