chapter 28

Sultana went to inform Sultan her appointment with the doctor was tomorrow. When she went, he was in the bathroom.

She sat on the bed waiting for him to come out. His phone started to ring, and it rang again, and again she wanted to see who the caller was when it stopped ringing.

The next thing she saw, was a message from Manal: I miss you Sultan I had a nice time with you.  Sultana froze.

It was alright if they hung out, after all, they are cousins. She thought. It was nothing to be worried about. But lately, she noticed how Manal had been clinging unto Sultan since his mom died.

The phone rang again and she picked it. "Hello, Sultan!" Manal said.
"Oh hi, it is Sultana."
"Hello Sultana how are you? she said wryly can you please give it to the owner of the phone."

"He is not close, I'll tell him you called."
"Okay thank you."  Now Sultana was furious.

******
"Sultan, Manal called and texted that she had a great time with you, I didn't know you guys hung out."

Sultan was cleaning his head with his towel. "Let me see." She handed the phone and left the room. His forehead creased when he read the message.

Sultan thought Manal was overreacting, Ran into her and her friends. And he bought lunch for them as Manal insisted.

He knocked on her door there was no answer.
He opened the door and saw sultana sleeping, he knew she was not sleeping.

He laid behind her, wrapping his hand around her tummy. She removed his hands.

"C'mon hubb, don't tell me you are angry?" She did not reply, he kissed the nape of her neck, "Leave me alone." She grunted.

"Okay, what do you want?" She rolled her head to him and said "SUYA..." He laughed.  "Okay, suya it is." She turned her face away again.

"Sultana is it because of Manal you are angry? she still did not reply she was green with jealousy you know no my heart belongs to you."

"Mhmm." She murmured still closing her eyes. He leaned closer to her he was whispering something in her ear that made her blush and cover her face with a fluffy white throw pillow. "Don't get cute Sultan, and stop trying to lure me with sweet words."

"Smile for me Hubb." "No, Sultan I am still pissed." "It is nothing to be pissed about, I just met her and her friends there, you know how she is."

"Don't you trust me, Sultana?" His tone was getting serious.

He stood up and left the room, he was angry.

He should go and hug transformer for all she cared.

She shrugged her shoulders. She trusted Sultan but she did not trust that Manal there was something shady about her.

She tossed and turned around for more than five minutes. Finally listened to her heart, she went to Sultan's room. She laid down behind him, and wrapped her hand around his waist, as he did to her earlier. But he didn't move.

"Sultan, okay fine I am sorry, I trust you hundred per cent. Even more than myself."

Sultan smiled but he did not turn to face her. She tilted her head downwards so she could better see him. And she kissed his forehead still no response. And then she kissed his cheek still no response. So she decided to use words...

"My king! best house mate ever, Mine, My baby daddy,My fine wine,My ride or die, My hot sauce, The love of my life."

Sultan was smiling already as she was teasing and flattering him at the same time... She knew his soft spot and how she could make him go crazy with just a few words of hers...