chapter 5

"Tell me something about you Sultana, now that we are married don't you think we should each other better?" Sultan said. "What is it you want to know about me Sultan?" Sultana said lightly." Anything about you, how did you grow up, tell me about it." "Let's say, I grew up carefully," She said with a slight chuckle. "How is that?" Sultan asked curiously. "Well for the record my legs and body are free of scars from all those injuries, that is how I grew up." Sultana said teasingly. Sultan couldn't help but laugh.

"This is the cheesiest thing I have ever heard." "Yeah right, well let me introduce my self formally to you, my names are Sultana Bature Sulyman, "I am twenty three years old, I am the second born out of five children, I attended Greensprings school in Lagos for my primary and junior secondary school, and  transferred to NTIC for my senior secondary school, from there I attended  university college London, where I studied nutrition and dietetics, I graduated two years ago with a first class honor, yeah I am so smart," She said in fun, "My favorite food is anything spicy, I don't have any favorite colors, well to describe my self in one word I am the total package." She said in a mild tone. Sultan paused slightly, he liked her confidence.

"Enough about me, tell me about yourself Sultan." Sultan cleared his throat and began; "Well, I am the one and only Sultan Bashir Alico, I am thirty one, yeah, Octobers very own, born on the twenty eight of October, I attended the same high school as Imran, I was two years his senior, he and my younger brother are tight friends, I am a graduate from Howard university, I majored in chemical engineering, and also mastered in it, I am the head of Alico oil and gas, which is one from my father's company, I didn't know Imran, had such a beautiful sister." Sultan teased. He saw the way she blushed and looked out of the wind shield, Unlike you I have favorite colors which are white and ash, I eat anything sweet and savory, I am a tea lover, that's it about me."

"And you like to gym I guess." Sultana added

"Not until recently, Irfan made me start."

"Oh, no wonder, it's not really showing in your body." Sultana said jokingly. "Ah!! I thought you were quiet Sultana, you have killed the small muscle in me, don't worry soon my pacs will shock you, and you forgot  to mention you can dance."

"Wait what!! how did you know I can dance?"

"I saw some of your videos from the bridal shower, God khaddy is going to kill me, she told me not to tell you, she sent it from Amal's phone, and Amal sent it from Afrah's  phone, and I watched the video.

"What the jahanam, hell, I am shy."

"You don't have to be shy, you are are a very good dancer, one day you will dance for me, won't you?" Sultan said flirting with his wife. He stole a quick glance at her and saw her smile.
"Well  everyone has a certain amount of flair, I might actually dance for you, don't worry, one day is one day." She teased Sultan. He loved her presence, she lit up his mood anytime he was around her.

*************
The security guard opened the well oiled hinged gate as Sultan drove in, he rendered different praises on him. "Ango ranka ya dade, groom may you live long' amaryar sultan sannun ki da zuwa, sultan's bride welcome." He said with zing, they exchanged pleasantries with him and left. Sultan was about to twist the door knob, when it was yanked opened by his twin sisters Jannan and Hannan  "Wait  how do you know we were here already?" "We have been actively waiting for you guys, and we saw the you from the terrace."  Hannan said.

"Ya Sultana good afternoon." The twins chorused and she hugged the both of them.

"You are so pretty masha Allah."  Jannan  said. "Thank you sweetheart." Sultana said softly, and handed  them a gift bag they peeped inside the bag and hugged her again  "We love you so much ya Sultana." "Aww I do too." "Hello am standing right here." Sultan said.