chapter 6

They were both seated in Sultan's father's private jet, ready to take off when Sultana felt Sultan's warm hands entwine in hers. Sultana cast him a puzzled glance. He looked steadily at her and even clasped her hand more firmly. "What is it, Sultan?" She said with a funny bemused expression on her face.  "I was just thinking about us, and this adventure that we have embarked on, it has already challenged us as individuals, and to me, it has been the biggest growth I have ever had by far, and I look forward to nothing than many happy days for us, I feel as if am truly blessed to be a part of your life." 

"Aww, Sultan, there is nothing I look forward to more than a happy home for us, may our days belong, and may they be seasoned with faith, love, understanding, and respect." "Amin." "What have you learned about been married?" Sultana asked.

"Well, let's say, I've learned about commitment, I know, it is the glue that binds anything important in life, and marriage is really important, and I choose to be committed." "May Allah give us the strength to always stay committed to each other." "Is there anything you want to ask me again?" "Yeah, I have a lot of questions I want to ask."

"Okay Sultana at your convenience, you can ask me anything." "What is love for you?" Sultan thought for a while. I think it is the commitment to keep choosing to care, respect, and look out for your best interest every day." Sultan said truthfully. She smiled warmly at him. "What about you?" "To me, love is something that is cultivated and grows over time, through experiencing lives ups and downs together, it involves commitment, mutual trust, and acceptance and forgiveness." Sultan was continuously awed by Sultana, everything about her was awesome, he realized that she was a smart and intelligent woman.
"Um, are you able to keep your anger under control?" She asked.  "I guess so, I am not the one that gets angry easily, and when I am, I just go somewhere to find solitude, and after that it subdues." "I'll try and get you angry so I will see how you are." Sultana joked. "You are very very like that Sultana, so what  are you most thankful for?"

"For my life, my family, and for you been a part of my life." Profound feeling joy and pride swept through him, and the admiration in his eyes doubled.
"I wouldn't have it another way  Sultana, I didn't know you thought this highly of me." "I do Sultan, I respect you a lot, just these few weeks of being together with you, I've experienced life in another way that is amazing, I never expected I'd be this content with our marriage." He brought their entwined hands to his lips and kissed it. Sultana felt a chill spread all through her wellbeing. They were aware that their feelings were growing, but they were scared to show it. To cut the tension in the air she asked them to play never have I ever. "Sure Sultana, there is never a dull moment with you."  "We give each other one point, you ready?" Sultana asked and checked the questions on her phone.

Never have I ever broken a bone: Sultan

Fired a gun: Sultan

Wanted to be one of the Kardashians: Sultana (Khloe)

Had surgery: Sultan

Pretended to laugh at a joke you didn't get: Both

Sang a song out loud and messed up the lyrics: Both

Laughed so hard and peed your pants: Both

Eaten food that fell on the floor: Sultana

Met someone famous: Both

Ridden a Limo: Nah, but ridden a Ferrari Sultana.

Given birth: None.

Been in a private jet: They burst out laughing, cause they were in one. They laughed wholeheartedly as they scored themselves.

The plane landed, and Sultan's driver was waiting for them already. They exchanged greetings pleasantly with the driver.  Sultan introduced Sultana to Emmanuel, his loyal driver. "Sir where are we going now?"
"Take us to my friend's house Imran."
"Aw, you want me to see my parents first."  "Yes, I know you must miss them greatly."
"Yes I miss them a lot, I know they are my family but I just realized one thing, you are my family now."  "I am truly honored to be a part of your family and your life. Really," He said looking tenderly in her eyes that had formed a liquid luster.
"It is okay Sulti cheer up," Instead the tears rolled freely. "What do you want mom and dad to think if they see you crying?" Sultan used his handkerchief to wipe her cheek.