chapter 25

Befuddled, she called his name, there he was standing in his masculine grace and his ever so handsome features. He stood watching her reaction in amusement. He had a wide grin on his face, before he knew it, she jumped on him, and he caught her swiftly. "Is this you Sultan?" she wrapped her hand around his neck, her leg tied to his waist, and she held her firmly.

"Yes, it is me, my love." "I missed you."

"I missed you more Hubb, I am just coming from home I thought you'd be there so I went there first."

"Oh, Sultan aren't you the sweetest."

"So you are a scaredy-cat hubb."

"My God sultan you got me, I have never been this happy to see you." She heaved a sigh of relief. "Go and shower let me prepare something quick for you."
"Yes hubb, I miss your cooking."

After she finished preparing the meal she took it to Sultan's room.

He was reading his Isha prayers. When he was done, he knelt in between her parted knees and planted a kiss on her stomach.

Sultana closed her eyes smilinlgy. Did Sultan know she was pregnant? She hoped her sisters had not ruined her plan, The way Sultan kissed her stomach out of the blue.

"Sultan," He tilted his face upwards.

"Yes my love, I just miss you a lot." He brought their joint hands to his lips and kissed them softly. Before moving futher to her lips, which he had missed for the past six days.

She kissed him back with equal fervour. Her hands gliding all over his back, she missed him just his touch did wonders. "Eat Sultan you must be hungry."

He devoured the food hungrily, and after he had finished eating, he needed to have some rest, and let his food digest, his back was resting against the headboard.
Sultana came in, and sat in between in thighs, her back resting on his hard chest, his hands were wrapped securely around her tummy.

If only you know sultan your child is in there. He told her about his experience in Bulgaria.

"I got you something hubb."

"Really?"  She flashed her teeth.

He stood up and presented her with beautiful Gorgio Armani wristwatch, and a Diamond necklace.

"I love this thanks, it is so beautiful."

"Anything for my girl."
he winked at her. and she smiled. "You need to rest Sultan you must be tired." "Yes, I am, and you need to rest also, you look tired." He said scrutinizing her appearance.

She joined him later in bed, she couldn't take her eyes off him, as she appreciated his handsomeness and kind heart, she smiled thinking of their child. she lifted his arm and fit herself into him, she felt his hold tighten against her, she felt content and slept peacefully.

**********

"Aha su Hajia da Alhaji," Hajia Ummah teased. She engulfed Sultana in a warm hug. "Sulti, look how you are glowing, how are you? this is nice, I am so happy to see you  everybody would be here soon."

They sat in the living room, talking about everything. "It is a good thing I came back earlier, I would have missed the family get together," Sultan said. "And grams would have skinned you alive," Sultana replied.

Fawaz, Fawaz's elder sister Samira, and bubbles her daughter, Fawaz's dad was Hajia Ummah's second son, Alico was her first.

They all exchanged pleasantries. Sultana carried bubbles on her lap and they were talking about something and giving each other hi-fives.